Lilllabettt Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 you know there was some dude on ebay renting himself out as a "black friend." Like if you made some racist statement at work and you need to prove to your boss/co-workers that you are not racist, you can hire this dude to be your "black friend" for a day and he will come and hang with you and allow you to prove your colorblindness.
fides' Jack Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 We live in a very white and latino part of the country, so I haven't known too many black people. I have known a few Halfrican Americans, though, and they're solid. What I have seen of black people, I like - except for rap and hip-hop (especially Catholic hip-hop). I don't know how those music forms originated (I'll just ask my wife), but they seem to me to be predominantly culturally black now. Anyway, yeah. I can't stand rap and hip-hop. I'm here for the discussions on schismatic sects. (sorry - had to)
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1296155990' post='2205142'] But black jokes told by black people are funny. Not to me of course. I don't think they are funny. But my black friends tell me they are, and I agree with them about them thinking they are funny. [/quote] that's funny.
Adrestia Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1296156682' post='2205156'] you know there was some dude on ebay renting himself out as a "black friend." Like if you made some racist statement at work and you need to prove to your boss/co-workers that you are not racist, you can hire this dude to be your "black friend" for a day and he will come and hang with you and allow you to prove your colorblindness. [/quote] That's why I'm here. For each post I get a small stipend. (This is a joke.)
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='tgoldson' timestamp='1296156901' post='2205160'] That's why I'm here. For each post I get a small stipend. (This is a joke.) [/quote] amesome. I laughed you loud.
Archaeology cat Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='tgoldson' timestamp='1296156901' post='2205160'] That's why I'm here. For each post I get a small stipend. (This is a joke.) [/quote]
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1296156682' post='2205156'] you know there was some dude on ebay renting himself out as a "black friend." Like if you made some racist statement at work and you need to prove to your boss/co-workers that you are not racist, you can hire this dude to be your "black friend" for a day and he will come and hang with you and allow you to prove your colorblindness. [/quote]
HopefulBride Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1296155990' post='2205142'] Race is a social construct. I agree. Not funny. But black jokes told by black people are funny. Not to me of course. I don't think they are funny. But my black friends tell me they are, and I agree with them about them thinking they are funny. [/quote] I don't like black jokes much, or mexican jokes even Asian, German or Jewish ones. I guess I don't like jokes at all........ Goodness!!! do I not have a sense of humor?????? Edited January 27, 2011 by HopefulBride
MIKolbe Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 you??? no sense of humor?? that is just... [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/luda.jpg[/img]
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296158127' post='2205173'] you??? no sense of humor?? that is just... [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/luda.jpg[/img] [/quote] You are brilliant and a gift to mankind.
Winchester Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 Jokes about culture and race are often hilarious. Particularly jokes about food preferences and morphology.
HopefulBride Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296158127' post='2205173'] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/luda.jpg[/img] [/quote] Let me just say that this 'fro is EPIC. One day I will get there...... Wonder how a veil would look atop it..
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296158977' post='2205181'] i gots rhymes, too [/quote] I got pros in different area codes.
Ice_nine Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I like tan people. Legit tan people though if they're orange we're gonna have sum issues And black people are aight too
Socrates Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1296154505' post='2205116'] People are just social constructs. [/quote] Your mom's just a social construct.
MIKolbe Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1296160236' post='2205201'] I got pros in different area codes. [/quote] 909 951 949 213 714 323 818 858 623 412 212 724 954 925 773 206 330
HopefulBride Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1296162129' post='2205227'] 909 951 949 213 714 323 818 858 623 412 212 724 954 925 773 206 330 [/quote] How is it you manage to have pros in the 954 and not the 305???
missionseeker Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='tgoldson' timestamp='1296156901' post='2205160'] That's why I'm here. For each post I get a small stipend. (This is a joke.) [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now