AudreyGrace Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/57902372@N06/5392259546/"][img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5015/5392259546_2d4e95616d_m.jpg[/img][/url] Black Jesus, FTW![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='jegudiel' timestamp='1296102215' post='2204894'] What is this? [/quote] appreciating diversity and multi-culturedness...?
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1296102977' post='2204901'] [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/57902372@N06/5392259546/"][img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5015/5392259546_2d4e95616d_m.jpg[/img][/url] Black Jesus, FTW![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img] [/quote]
dUSt Posted January 27, 2011 Author Posted January 27, 2011 Since the first humans were from the content of Africa, us Americans are all African American.
Ed Normile Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I like people, I am very social it would kill me to be alone for a long time. I have never seen much difference in any good person, nor much difference in buttheads, sure they express themselves differently, but decent is decent and the rest define themselves by their actions. ed
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1296106569' post='2204929'] I practice colourblind likeitude. [/quote] My mom raised us to be that way (we're a multi-racial family).
Nihil Obstat Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1296107033' post='2204932'] My mom raised us to be that way (we're a multi-racial family). [/quote] Srsly. Edited January 27, 2011 by Nihil Obstat
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 1[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1296107033' post='2204932'] My mom raised us to be that way (we're a multi-racial family). [/quote] neat - o
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1296107033' post='2204932'] My mom raised us to be that way (we're a multi-racial family). [/quote] You're part black right ? I remember you saying that a long time ago.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1296108138' post='2204947'] You're part black right ? I remember you saying that a long time ago. [/quote] Yup, on my Dad's side.
Jesus_lol Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 "You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em."
ardillacid Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1296108324' post='2204950'] "You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em." [/quote] I approve
AudreyGrace Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1296109170' post='2204956'] Mitch Hedburg is THE man. [/quote] iawtc
ardillacid Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1296109170' post='2204956'] Mitch Hedburg is THE man. [/quote] Concurrence
sacredheartandbloodofjesus Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I almost hooked up with a Sudanese girl today...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now