Lil Red Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 i just got a call from my dad, my mom is in the ER. i don't have details right now. please, pham, please pray for my mom. i implore you, from the bottom of my heart to please pray. if you are friends with me on facebook, please don't say anything there, i don't want to cause a panic amongst my family members. thank you pham. as soon as i know more, then i'll post. thank you pham!
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 My mom was having bad abdominal pain this morning and called the ambulance while my dad was at Mass. Her pain was a 12. She is in x-ray right now. This pain has been a recurring problem but never this bad and never spitting up blood. Thanks for your continued prayers.
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 Her white blood cell count is elevated and the doc wants to look at her gallbladder. She is in ultrasound right now. She is in a significant amount of pain so please pray about that.
Lil Red Posted March 11, 2011 Author Posted March 11, 2011 She will be admitted. She has pancreatitis and looks like will have to have her gallbladder out. Thanks for the prayers.
MeteorShower Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 I hope that everything turns out ok. I'll be praying for her.
BG45 Posted March 12, 2011 Posted March 12, 2011 Glad it's okay (more or less) continued prayers though!
Lil Red Posted March 12, 2011 Author Posted March 12, 2011 Please pray for her pain. It is very very bad
CatherineM Posted March 12, 2011 Posted March 12, 2011 I understand about the pain. When I had to have my gallbladder out I thought I'd been run through with a big spear. On the pain chart it is on the same level as labor pain, heart attack pain, and blowing out knee pain.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now