elizabeth09 Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 I am sorry about your mother pass away, Lil Red. I will keep you, and you family in my prayers.
missionseeker Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Prayers, Red. I offered my Mass for you guys today.
Cherie Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 I am so sorry, Red - my prayers are with you and your family.
let_go_let_God Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Prayers for your mother, you and your family, and those that will be traveling. My condolences for you Red. God bless- LGLG
franciscanheart Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1300126055' post='2220676'] My mom has passed away. Please pray for the repose of her soul. We have a lot of family coming in so please pray for safe travels [/quote] Be assured of my continued prayers. I'm so sorry.
homeschoolmom Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 Oh Red. I'm so sorry. Prayers for your mom and all her loved-ones.
Lil Red Posted March 15, 2011 Author Posted March 15, 2011 if anyone is able to have a Mass said for my mom, please PM me for details.
OnlySunshine Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1300126055' post='2220676'] My mom has passed away. Please pray for the repose of her soul. We have a lot of family coming in so please pray for safe travels [/quote] Oh, gosh. I am so sorry! I will send some prayer requests to some Sisters I know. May God bless her and welcome her into His heavenly Kingdom.
Guest nuntym Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 +JMJ+ I am so sorry for your loss, Lil Red. I am praying for you, your mom and your family. God bless you all.
sistersintigo Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 The child you expected last year, and now your mother. What a mystery, and what grief. And the killed-in-action Vietnam vet who finally "came home." If I were you, I would be simply overwhelmed. I suspect there is only one pair of footprints in the sand on the beach right now, that your God is carrying you. Remember that.
Hidalgo SJS Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 Placing her and your family in the Garden of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! Praying for you all.
LadyOfSorrows Posted March 16, 2011 Posted March 16, 2011 Red, I am so so sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through. You and your family are in my prayers. I will offer my Mass for you tonight.
kavalame Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1300151951' post='2220773'] Thank you everyone. Just trying to wait for family and figure out funeral arrangements. Any Masses that can be offered I know my dad will really appreciate it [/quote] So sorry for your tremendous loss. May God hold you close at this time.
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about your loss Lit' Red! Know you and your family are in my prayers during this difficult time. Sending hugs and prayers your way! May Our Lady keep your whole family under Her mantle of protection and intercede for you always!
kafka Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 oh Little Red, I'm sorry. grace and peace to you and your family. Requiem in Paradisum for your mother.
Mercy me Posted March 17, 2011 Posted March 17, 2011 I am so sorry Lil Red. I will be praying for you and your family.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now