Lil Red Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 She has had a dialysis line put in. Her blood pressure is pretty low.
MissScripture Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 I sent a prayer request for her to the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia (the Nashville Dominicans).
Sister Andrew Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 Lil Red, You and your family are in my prayers I placed the intention for your Mom's pain in our prayer intention book in our chapel. We pray for these intentions everyday in our morning and evening prayers and during our hours of adoration. I hope you Mom's pain lessens very soon! united, in Jesus, Sr. Andrew
CatherineM Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 Please don't forget to take care of yourself. You can't help your mom if you go down too. Remember to sleep, eat, and breathe.
Lil Red Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 home again, home again, jiggety jig. home, going to bed, coming back in the a.m. she is in what the doctor called 'multi-system organ failure': lungs, kidneys, pancreas, and cardiovascular (her veins). the dialysis is helping but the doctor said that in the best case scenario we are not looking at her being better in a couple of days but in the long haul. he was trying to be realistic (which i appreciate), in saying that the worst case scenario is that people easily die from what is going on with her. thank you for all your prayers. family is coming in, so prayers appreciated for safe travels for them; prayers for the doctors and the nurses taking care of her; prayers for my dad and siblings.
Debra Little Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1299869635' post='2220148'] i just got a call from my dad, my mom is in the ER. i don't have details right now. please, pham, please pray for my mom. i implore you, from the bottom of my heart to please pray. if you are friends with me on facebook, please don't say anything there, i don't want to cause a panic amongst my family members. thank you pham. as soon as i know more, then i'll post. thank you pham! [/quote] will do
thessalonian Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 Jesus look with mercy on Lil Reds mother. Help her pull through this one. Restore her health. Thy will be done.
Lil Red Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 My mom has passed away. Please pray for the repose of her soul. We have a lot of family coming in so please pray for safe travels
Tony Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 prayers for both. may God be with you and your family during these hard times
Seven77 Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/amen.gif[/img] Jesus, mercy. Very sorry for your loss Red. Prayers.
Lil'Monster Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 awww im sorry Lil Red. i know there r no words that can heal ur pain but i let u know that im praying.
MissScripture Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 My family and I, as well as the Nasvhille Dominicans, are praying for you, your mother and your family in this difficult time.
CatherineM Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 Nothing that I can say will help, just know that you and your family are in my prayers.
Guest windyb Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 I am new, just looking around. I have read all the posts here. I am so sorry Red for your loss. I just lost my Dad in June, the day before my 34th birthday. I can not imagine the loss you feel, even though I have been through loss recently. I will pray for your family. Again, I am tremendously sorry for your loss.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 14, 2011 Posted March 14, 2011 Red, I cannot express in words how sorry I am. I will continue to pray for your family and the repose of your mother's soul.
Lil Red Posted March 15, 2011 Author Posted March 15, 2011 Thank you everyone. Just trying to wait for family and figure out funeral arrangements. Any Masses that can be offered I know my dad will really appreciate it
Vincent Vega Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1300126055' post='2220676'] My mom has passed away. Please pray for the repose of her soul. We have a lot of family coming in so please pray for safe travels [/quote] Wow, so sudden. My sincerest condolences Lil Red...
emilier98 Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 I am so sorry Red. I will pray for your mom and your family.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now