OnlySunshine Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [b]Who is your favorite celebrity and why do you like him/her? Post your favorite picture of them.[/b] Mine has got to be Gerard Butler from [i]Phantom of the Opera[/i] and [i]300[/i]. I think he ages gracefully. Plus, he showed that he has a sensitive side when he cried during his audition for [i]Phantom[/i] while describing the Phantom's lonely life. I've seen so many of his movies, but I don't like [i]Law Abiding Citizen[/i]. For a while, I really wished he hadn't done that movie because it kind of ruined it for me. I hated how gruesome that movie was and I couldn't get through the whole thing. [center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NQxcVwt_AbI/TTQNZHMYv1I/AAAAAAAAALc/C4jQsLp8dv4/s1600/gerard-butler.jpg[/img][/center]
MIKolbe Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/camilam42/Church/EtIncarnatusEst.jpg[/IMG]
OnlySunshine Posted June 7, 2011 Author Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1307447235' post='2250748'] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/camilam42/Church/EtIncarnatusEst.jpg[/IMG] [/quote]
Papist Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lieikegrkf1qzb763o1_400.png[/img]
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1307442558' post='2250737'] [b]Who is your favorite celebrity and why do you like him/her? Post your favorite picture of them.[/b] Mine has got to be Gerard Butler from [i]Phantom of the Opera[/i] and [i]300[/i]. I think he ages gracefully. Plus, he showed that he has a sensitive side when he cried during his audition for [i]Phantom[/i] while describing the Phantom's lonely life. I've seen so many of his movies, but I don't like [i]Law Abiding Citizen[/i]. For a while, I really wished he hadn't done that movie because it kind of ruined it for me. I hated how gruesome that movie was and I couldn't get through the whole thing. [/quote] i actually like Law Abiding Citizen. Have you seen Gamer? pretty good too.
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 BACON!!!!! [img]http://www.70sbig.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bacon-briefcase.jpg[/img]
FutureSister2009 Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 Josh Groban. He's the only person I would actually CONSIDER giving up the Convent for. His voice is truly a gift from God.
CatherineM Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 When I was younger it was Sam Elliot and Tom Selleck. I don't really do crushes anymore.
faithcecelia Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 If I could also time-travel Im afraid it would have to be Edward Woodward in his Wicker Man days [url="http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/nov/16/actor-edward-woodward-dies"]http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/nov/16/actor-edward-woodward-dies[/url] I was lucky enough to meet him a few years back and he was lovley, even as an old man
Lisa Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 (edited) [quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1307461549' post='2250803'] Josh Groban. He's the only person I would actually CONSIDER giving up the Convent for. His voice is truly a gift from God. [/quote] ETA: Nevermind, I thought you said Josh Turner (country singer), who is mine. But he's married, and I can't really see myself going the homewrecker route, Edited June 7, 2011 by Lisa
Amppax Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 (edited) Do i need one? if so [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/048/957/megusta.jpg?1273395284[/img] Edited June 7, 2011 by Amppax
Amppax Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1307466402' post='2250838'] Ke$ha. Sue me. [/quote] Ok, you will be hearing from my lawyers shortly
MIKolbe Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1307466402' post='2250838'] Ke$ha. Sue me. [/quote] wait till i tell hasan....
BramletAbercrombie Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [color="#ff0000"][size="7"][b]Warning!![/b] [/size] [/color]These pictures could constitute Near Occasion of Sin. [img]http://www.nofactzone.net/wp-content/images/stephen-colbert-olympics-smile.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.nofactzone.net/wp-content/images/vanityfair.jpg[/img]
BigJon16 Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1307465162' post='2250825'] Do i need one? if so [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/048/957/megusta.jpg?1273395284[/img] [/quote] Nice.
Ash Wednesday Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 (edited) As a teenaged hockey fan, Jaromir Jagr. (Don't laugh, the girls loved him back in the day, even with the mullet.) [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/spyboy1/TSG%20Blog/JagrandLemieuxin1992.jpg[/img] As a Duranie and child of the 80s, Simon Le Bon. [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SXI9xWkTQek/TMgmaUQ12zI/AAAAAAAADj4/eLbiohHHqJs/s1600/Simon-Le-Bon-Duran-Duran.jpg[/img] Past tense, of course. WERE my crushes. But now I'm just showing how old I am. Edited June 7, 2011 by Ash Wednesday
Nihil Obstat Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 (edited) [img]http://www.hipgirlie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/yuna-kim-02.jpg[/img] [spoiler] [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=1147"]Moosey- Member Profile[/url] :wub: [/spoiler] Edited June 7, 2011 by Nihil Obstat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now