HisChildForever Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 We can list more than one?? [img]http://gotcountryonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Blake-Shelton4.jpg[/img]
BG45 Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 I don't have one. Though I think almost every woman likes Anderson Cooper on some level.
sixpence Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='BramletAbercrombie' timestamp='1307469098' post='2250852'] [color="#ff0000"][size="7"][b]Warning!! [/b] [/size] [/color]These pictures could constitute Near Occasion of Sin. [img]http://www.nofactzone.net/wp-content/images/stephen-colbert-olympics-smile.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.nofactzone.net/wp-content/images/vanityfair.jpg[/img] [/quote] wowww thanks for the warning..
Lil Red Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1307486911' post='2251018'] I don't have one. Though I think almost every woman likes Anderson Cooper on some level. [/quote] blech he's a pile of
sixpence Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 (edited) MithLuin... you have very good taste in crushes... my long list of celeb crushes includes:: Patrick Stewart Alan Rickman Gerard Butler Stephen Colbert Michael Caine Ewan McGreggor Michael Crawford Harry Houdini Johnny Depp... I could go on... too bad they are all dead/super old/ too old for a 24 yo.... edit: wait wait!! I forgot Hugh Laurie!!!! Edited June 7, 2011 by sixpence
BG45 Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1307487076' post='2251025'] blech he's a pile of [/quote] Wow someone who doesn't! I stand humbly corrected.
MIKolbe Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 I am a little bit confused as I have yet to be listed.
Ash Wednesday Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1307478456' post='2250941'] So, we'll start with the first one. Atreyu, from [i]The Neverending Story[/i]. [img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpw4fpTvv11qa3716o1_250.jpg[/img] Shuddup. I was the same age, so it's not as creepy as it would be if I still liked him. [/quote] Hey you won't hear anything from me, my friends and I were also the same age and I remember us having our little crushes on him.
Amppax Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1307478001' post='2250935'] [img]http://thetvaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/alison_brie_community.jpg[/img] Alison Brie, of [i]Community[/i] and [i]Mad Men[/i]. Beautiful, smart, funny, quirky, wholesome...mmmm.... [/quote] Yeah, her too. and Zooey Deschanel
BigJon16 Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [img]http://gommiarcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Morena-Baccarin.jpg.jpeg[/img] [img]http://rwrant.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/piper-perabo-1024x768-32428-1.jpg[/img] some more.
kujo Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1307488793' post='2251048'] Yeah, her too. and Zooey Deschanel [/quote] See, I can't think of Zooey Deschannel as anything but her character in [i]500 Days of Summer[/i]! And I [b]hated[/b] her character in that movie! Now, whenever I see her, I think "Ugh! That selfish brat!" I have a similar, though far more intense, reaction to Jared Leto after seeing [i]Requiem for a Dream[/i]. I want to punch him in the face and scream "YOU ARE THE WORST SON EVER! WHY WEREN'T YOU LOOKING AFTER YOUR MOTHER!! @#*^&@#)#@)#@*#&@^!!_)*!!!!!"
kujo Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 Also... [img]http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Jenna_Fischer-1.jpg[/img] Jenna Fischer, AKA Pam from [i]The Office[/i]. My girlfriend and I have an understanding--if she ever has a shot with Michael C. Hall (Dexter), she can take it; if I ever have one with Jenna Fischer, she's totally fine with splitting our assets! It's kinda why I love her...
cmotherofpirl Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 Sean Connery. David Boreanaz Mel Gibson Nicholas Cage.
AudreyGrace Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1307507832' post='2251138'] Nicholas Cage. [/quote] [url="http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/"]http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/[/url] enjoy.
cmotherofpirl Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1307508123' post='2251142'] [url="http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/"]http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/[/url] enjoy. [/quote]
AudreyGrace Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 gerard butler [img]http://www.hunkymalestars.com/433/Sexy-Images/Pic_2.jpg[/img] justin long (yes, the Mac guy) [img]http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_break_up/justin_long/breakuppreg.jpg[/img] joseph gordon-levitt [img]http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2009/06/26/previews/Joseph%20Gordon-Levitt-SGG-088021.jpg[/img] okay i'm done. lol.
kujo Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 Has anybody else had a really hard time finding G-rated images to post of their crushes?
dUSt Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1307508647' post='2251149'] Has anybody else had a really hard time finding G-rated images to post of their crushes? [/quote] Me. I mean, I didn't know it would be so hard to find a modest image of my main celebrity crush, Tracy Morgan. [img]http://hiphopwired.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/tracymorgan_blog.jpg[/img] [img]http://dahottest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Tracy_Morgan.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.gq.com/images/gq/features/090107/GQfeature6v.jpg[/img] [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/1377631/tracy_morgan_1_thumb.jpg?1264295965[/img]
Lil'Monster Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 ORLANDO BLOOM: [url="../DGG-015691/"][img]http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/05/20/previews/Orlando%20Bloom-DGG-015692.jpg[/img][/url]
Lil'Monster Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1307509596' post='2251158'] Me. I mean, I didn't know it would be so hard to find a modest image of my crush, Tracy Morgan. [img]http://hiphopwired.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/tracymorgan_blog.jpg[/img] [img]http://dahottest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Tracy_Morgan.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.gq.com/images/gq/features/090107/GQfeature6v.jpg[/img] [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/1377631/tracy_morgan_1_thumb.jpg?1264295965[/img] [/quote] now im gonna barf ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Edited June 8, 2011 by Lil'Monster
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now