dUSt Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1307509912' post='2251161'] now im gonna barf ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/quote] Haters gonna hate.
rhetoricfemme Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 (edited) Cillian Murphy. One of Ireland's most important contributions to the world. His acting is beautiful and moving, and he looks strikingly similar to my husband. [img]http://celebritybio.net/Include/Image/Celebrity/Large/C/Cillian-Murphy.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.cilliansite.com/assets/images/corepages/bio-tiff2009.jpg[/img] John Cusack. Because he's John Cusack, and I could go on and on for hours. [img]http://gordonandthewhale.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/John-Cusack.jpg[/img] Edited June 8, 2011 by rhetoricfemme
Ash Wednesday Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Debra Little' timestamp='1307486373' post='2251004'] Harrison Ford [/quote] I remember one time my dad was out of town for the weekend. We ordered pizza and my mom went out and rented a big stash of Harrison Ford movies. I think she had a little crush on him and it was hilarious, given her sweet demeanor and how she probably would have been too embarrassed to call it such. "So, um, Mom, I see all the movies you picked have something in common here" Edited June 8, 2011 by Ash Wednesday
HopefulBride Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1307486134' post='2251001'] Okay, so currently, these guys won me over. Il Volo, an Italian group of young male singers. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3c5d3aBSE&NR=1[/media] [/quote] So I will admit their voices are just a ma zing. I just want to pinch their cheeks though. Does that give my age away? They are so adorable
HopefulBride Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1307508368' post='2251146'] gerard butler [img]http://www.hunkymalestars.com/433/Sexy-Images/Pic_2.jpg[/img] justin long (yes, the Mac guy) [img]http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_break_up/justin_long/breakuppreg.jpg[/img] joseph gordon-levitt [img]http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2009/06/26/previews/Joseph%20Gordon-Levitt-SGG-088021.jpg[/img] okay i'm done. lol. [/quote] I was going to say the last two are kids but then I remembered.... Gerard Butler is a bit on the yummy side ....
4588686 Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50507_27557431641_3756813_n.jpg[/img] [spoiler]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=8125 :wub:[/spoiler]
ThePenciledOne Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1307508368' post='2251146'] justin long (yes, the Mac guy) [img]http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_break_up/justin_long/breakuppreg.jpg[/img] [/quote] I've been called a look alike to him.....I don't see it.
HopefulBride Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1307546293' post='2251261'] [img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50507_27557431641_3756813_n.jpg[/img] [spoiler][url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=8125"]http://www.phatmass....p?showuser=8125[/url] :wub:[/spoiler] [/quote] Laaaaame
4588686 Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1307551504' post='2251289'] Laaaaame [/quote] There's nothing lame about Allison Stokke
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 Johnny Depp I even like his tattoos, even though I usually dislike tattoos. Intelligent, well-read, just strange enough to be interesting, and SO good-looking. Plus, he can actually act, unlike so many "big name" actors. Life is SO unfair. Why is Johnny Depp better looking at 47 than he was as a teen idol, while very few women get better looking after 40.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1307557318' post='2251336'] my wife gets more beautiful every day!!!! [/quote] That should get you a kiss after work, if not more later. Not that you wrote it for that reason. I seriously thought about naming you as my celebrity crush, but I figured so many women named you that if I did, too, it would be "Eh, another one. Yawn." Not that Johnny Depp will ever know or care about my celebrity crush--secret crushes are better anyway.
Lil Red Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1307556861' post='2251332'] Life is SO unfair. Why is Johnny Depp better looking at 47 than he was as a teen idol, while very few women get better looking after 40. [/quote] i hear you. i gotta give props to my husband, there's just something about him that still makes my heart all aflutter, even after over 10 years today.
MIKolbe Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1307557740' post='2251337'] I seriously thought about naming you as my celebrity crush, but I figured so many women named you that if I did, too, it would be "Eh, another one. Yawn." [/quote] I really can't dispute the truthiness of these sentiments.
Anastasia13 Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 (edited) [quote name='BramletAbercrombie' timestamp='1307469098' post='2250852'] [color="#ff0000"][size="7"][b]Warning!![/b] [/size] [/color]These pictures could constitute Near Occasion of Sin. [img]http://www.nofactzone.net/wp-content/images/stephen-colbert-olympics-smile.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.nofactzone.net/wp-content/images/vanityfair.jpg[/img] [/quote] There was a slightly earlier picture of him in a GQ spread, one where he was photographing women who had their blouses open. I know it looked wrong, but that was the first time I realized that suspenders could be HOT. (I said could be, no Urkle jokes...) I was sort of obsessed for a year and a half. Still a fan. I would not mind if my first husband was a bit like him. Anderson Cooper is very good looking, but I have never had the pleasure of watching his show. Edited June 8, 2011 by Light and Truth
AudreyGrace Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1307556861' post='2251332'] Johnny Depp I even like his tattoos, even though I usually dislike tattoos. Intelligent, well-read, just strange enough to be interesting, and SO good-looking. Plus, he can actually act, unlike so many "big name" actors. Life is SO unfair. Why is Johnny Depp better looking at 47 than he was as a teen idol, while very few women get better looking after 40. [/quote] IAWTC i didn't mention him either for the reason you said later on, thinking everyone would be sick and tired of it. Ironically, I'm not nuts about tattoos on guys in real life, but yet i find this so attractive. Props to Johnny. (he is my favorite actor too, just for the acting. honestly lol). [img]http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/johnny-depp-image1.jpg[/img]
AudreyGrace Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='ThePenciledOne' timestamp='1307548963' post='2251277'] I've been called a look alike to him.....I don't see it. [/quote] Well, seeing Justin's pic next to your avatar does show an uncanny resemblance, so I'll have to agree with what everyone's saying. Don't worry, it's a compliment!
Noel's angel Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 (edited) [img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/20/article-0-0061C46400000578-986_233x423.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/paulsimon_hp_0-e1300977802513.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/imageBank/s/Simon-MacCorkindale2.jpg[/img] Edited June 8, 2011 by Noel's angel
Anastasia13 Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [quote name='Noel's angel' timestamp='1307559132' post='2251351'] [img]http://www.sdnhm.org/exhibits/bodyworlds2/images/vonhagens.jpg[/img] [/quote] *drool*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now