Theresita Nerita Posted June 14, 2011 Posted June 14, 2011 (edited) [img]http://www.astro.cornell.edu/%7Edeneva/images/dostoyevsky.jpg[/img] something about a giant forehead full of brains, lots of soul, and a big gray beard...mmmm if that doesn't get you ladies bothered, here's a quote from his letters to his wife of 12 years already: "...No, you must order yourself some clothes this winter and start getting out to see people with or without me. But Anka, how can you be surprised that I should love you as a husband and a man? Why, who ever made me feel as good as you have, who else ever succeeded in merging into one body and soul with me? And we do share all our secrets on [i]that score.[/i] Is it any wonder, then, that I adore every atom of you and kiss [i]the whole of you,[/i] never becoming satiated, as it actually happens? Why, you yourself have no idea what an angel of a wife you are in this respect! But I'll prove to you all the things I say as soon as I get back. Even assuming I am a passionate man, do you really think that another man (even a passionate one) could love a woman so insatiably as I have proved to you a thousand times already? Actually, all those past proofs of love were nothing; when I get back to you this time, I may very well eat you up!...PS, My joy, remember what you promised...[several words crossed out] [i]everything, everything...[/i]You must keep your word, my [one word crossed out]. Do you hear me? [i]Do you understand?[/i] I kiss the five toes of your foot. Kiss the children. "If I weren't restrained by what you say about censorship of the mail, God alone knows what I'd write you. [i]Nevertheless, I again kiss your feet.[/i] [Two lines crossed out.] I kiss it continuously in my thoughts. And I also love your golden heart terribly, I revere and worship it." Tee hee. and they wonder why I don't date. You don't get a lot of that nowadays. Nobody reveres my golden heart or kisses my feet. I could do without the latter if someone did the former. Sigh. Edited June 14, 2011 by Theresita Nerita
Rebecca2009 Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 I fell in love a little bit with JoseMaria when I saw There Be Dragons. The young man who portrayed him was amazing.
Rebecca2009 Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 (edited) [img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/Amylisa_photos/maryjesushugts8.jpg[/img] Edited June 15, 2011 by Rebecca2009
OnlySunshine Posted July 2, 2011 Author Posted July 2, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1307459050' post='2250794'] i actually like Law Abiding Citizen. Have you seen Gamer? pretty good too. [/quote] You definitely like violent movies. I was finally able to get through "Law Abiding Citizen" but I cannot and will not watch the rest of "Gamer." I started watching it and then it got really gross so I had to turn it off.
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1309583383' post='2262004'] You definitely like violent movies. I was finally able to get through "Law Abiding Citizen" but I cannot and will not watch the rest of "Gamer." I started watching it and then it got really gross so I had to turn it off. [/quote] to each his own, i suppose.
Basilisa Marie Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 Young Leo Dicaprio, David Tennant and Matt Smith. :D
missionseeker Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 (edited) Eduardo Verastegui ( I have no Ideaa how to spell that for real. The dude from bella. I have actually met him. I didn't realize it though. I was working a catering. He has gorrrrrgggeeeooooouuuuusssss eyes. If he comes back here and I make him fall in love with me, we will have children with amesome eyes.) Edited July 2, 2011 by missionseeker
OnlySunshine Posted July 2, 2011 Author Posted July 2, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1309584460' post='2262009'] to each his own, i suppose. [/quote] I was hoping to get through it since it seems to have a good story line of a husband trying to reunite with his wife, but the violence and sensuality of the movie was just too much for me. I don't need temptations, especially under stress.
Winchester Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1309585084' post='2262011'] David Tennant and Matt Smith. :D [/quote] On a related note: [img]http://ladyilonwick.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/doctor_who_forest2.jpg[/img] Edited July 2, 2011 by Winchester
Winchester Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 Oh, and: [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkfi2aQOMh1qcmtt2.png[/img]
OnlySunshine Posted July 3, 2011 Author Posted July 3, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1309613796' post='2262082'] On a related note: [img]http://ladyilonwick.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/doctor_who_forest2.jpg[/img] [/quote] Alex Kingston I loved her character on ER.
Kia ora Posted July 3, 2011 Posted July 3, 2011 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1309613796' post='2262082'] On a related note: River Song [/quote] You sir, win for life.
Mary Magdalene Posted July 3, 2011 Posted July 3, 2011 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1309658981' post='2262378'] Alex Kingston I loved her character on ER. [/quote] Love alex kingston too! So sad when ER ended :-(
OnlySunshine Posted July 3, 2011 Author Posted July 3, 2011 [quote name='Mary Magdalene' timestamp='1309668892' post='2262485'] Love alex kingston too! So sad when ER ended :-( [/quote] I know! I hated it when Doug and Carol left the show. Abby quickly became my favorite. I thought it was so sad when Dr. Pratt died.
Seven77 Posted July 3, 2011 Posted July 3, 2011 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/like.gif[/img] i like her too...she (i just found out her name, [font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]Carly Foulkes)[/size][/font] is very pretty and reminds me of Liv Tyler [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/like.gif[/img] [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' timestamp='1307731428' post='2252093'] That new gilr in the T Mobil commercials! Her dress is so cute! I laurve her! She is the prettiest thing to walk the face of the earth! I will supply picture! [img]http://www.mobilecrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TMobileGirl.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Rebecca2009 Posted July 4, 2011 Posted July 4, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1309594544' post='2262040'] Eduardo Verastegui ( I have no Ideaa how to spell that for real. The dude from bella. I have actually met him. I didn't realize it though. I was working a catering. He has gorrrrrgggeeeooooouuuuusssss eyes. If he comes back here and I make him fall in love with me, we will have children with amesome eyes.) [/quote] He is giving out free DVDs about Catholicism at World Youth Day. He is working alongside St. Joseph ministries I think? I got something in the mail the other day about this. I always think he looks like a Spanish Jim Caviezel.
vee Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 (edited) [img]http://www.all-about-tennis.com/images/rafael_nadal.jpg[/img] [img]http://talkinstuff.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/rafael-nadal5.jpg[/img] Edited July 6, 2011 by vee8
Lil'Monster Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1309922945' post='2263487'] [img]http://www.all-about-tennis.com/images/rafael_nadal.jpg[/img] [img]http://talkinstuff.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/rafael-nadal5.jpg[/img] [/quote] hes hott but his hair is too long though
dominicansoul Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 interesting vee, since you discovered him like 5 mins ago ... [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fRTNKl3vwm8/S3gV5kflklI/AAAAAAAAA_g/iLgdk1TXf3o/s400/Rafael_Nadal.jpg[/img] i've been a fan for a while ...i don't even like tennis, i just turned it on one day and he was playing and i couldn't stop staring *sigh* Spanish
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now