An Old School Catholic Message Board

Our Rainbow Baby Countdown Thread

fides quarens intellectum

fides quarens intellectum

-9. Someone just introduced me to yet another webpage with labor statistics, and it appears we have 13.8% odds of going into labor by 11/11/11. I honestly couldn't care at all about the date, but the sooner the better so that we can avoid chemical management... Thanks so much for the prayers, peeps.

I do know of several women who have scheduled c-sections and inductions for tomorrow b/c it is such a neat day - one lady even has her induction set to begin at 11:11 a.m. :hehe:

dominicansoul

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1320856306' post='2333766']
(Ha! I bet my kid will be far more of a demon child than yours! A cute demon child, but a little monster, nonetheless! :hehe2: )
[/quote]

looks like i have my work cut out for me :|

:P

MissScripture

That's our hope!

But now, back to our regularly scheduled programming for BabyWatch, where we eagerly await the arrival of Rainbow Baby!

dominicansoul

is anything happening yet? I'm praying for a Veteran's Day baby! [img]http://terrifieddad.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/soldier-baby.jpg?w=460&h=363[/img]

Dominican Soul -- I love the picture -- but I trust that is NOT a call for surgical intervention!!! :shock:

Come on, Baby, you can do this.....

Edited by AnneLine

they say having martial relations with your hubby with cause labor to start due to an enzyme or something present in the semen. Sorry if someone else posted that, I havent really been following.

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1320978659' post='2334687']
they say having martial relations with your hubby with cause labor to start due to an enzyme or something present in the semen. Sorry if someone else posted that, I havent really been following.
[/quote]

You said marital relations. *gigglesnort*

MissScripture

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1320978748' post='2334689']

You said marital relations. *gigglesnort*
[/quote]
It's better than calling it "the unmentionable." rotfl