An Old School Catholic Message Board

Our Rainbow Baby Countdown Thread

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1320432761' post='2331327']
-3. Baby's baptism is 1 month from today!
[/quote]
It will still be snowy - are you sure you can get me from the airport? Oh, I'm kinda inviting myself - hope you don't mind.

Everyone on PM is invited! Of course, you will get a special invitation.

I'm sure the roads will be clear. Snow only stays for a day or so before it's 70 degrees and melted again.

Yeah, well, I played flute at [i]their[/i] wedding. [i]They[/i] got married [i]while[/i] I was, you know, in the country. [i]They[/i] didn't change the date of their wedding deliberately so I couldn't make it. [i]They[/i] like me. :|

Video cam! We Wanna Come!!!!! (to the baptism, not the birth!) And... please DO have the baby first! (AnneL will now stumble back into the darkness....snickering.)

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1320446560' post='2331432']
Yeah, well, I played flute at [i]their[/i] wedding. [i]They[/i] got married [i]while[/i] I was, you know, in the country. [i]They[/i] didn't change the date of their wedding deliberately so I couldn't make it. [i]They[/i] like me. :|
[/quote]
:rolleyes:

MissScripture

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1320449424' post='2331458']
Observation: Lil Red is extremely generous with her props.
[/quote]
Way to totally derail the thread, Missy. :harhar:

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1320446560' post='2331432']
[/quote]

:pimp: (not the emoticon i was looking for, but oh, well). wonder if that airline ticket to MN still works...

-4. Statistically, 3 out of 4 women with my EDD will have given birth by the end of today (spontaneous labor, so not counting chemical inductions). Odds are improving. :bounce:

MissScripture

I had a learn how to have a baby class, today. We got to see a really cute baby in the nursery. But I bet FQI's will be even cuter.