Our Rainbow Baby Countdown Thread

fides quarens intellectum

MissScripture

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1318180213' post='2318554']
MS is correct - it is either a boy or a girl. :|

23. made this for baby:

[img]http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/1006111432.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
You made that? :o That's really razzle dazzle!

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1318202575' post='2318752']
FQI is really razzle dazzle. :|
[/quote]
Very true. ;)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
:amen: St Gerard Majella (saint of mothers) pray for us, glory be to God the father,Christ the son and the holy spirit,as it was in the beggining iz now and ever shall be world without end. AMEN :amen:

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1318180861' post='2318559']
Three weeks :shock:

Can I send you something?
[/quote]

prayers!! :dance:
[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1318202070' post='2318748']
You made that? :o That's really razzle dazzle!
[/quote]
latch hook kits are easy - they just take time... sewing, crocheting, knitting - those are much more impressive.

22.Birth Plans...

I had to have mine ready for my last doula meeting this past weekend, but I kind of find the whole idea silly. I'm thinking about two women I know here in town who've given birth in the past 2 months:
- #1 went into labor at 37wks on a Tuesday, went to the hospital and labor stalled. They didn't send her home - kept her there for observation until Thursday when they agreed to try some chemical managing before scheduling a c-section. A few hours of chemically managed labor did the trick and brought about a birth, but the baby's lungs weren't ready, so it stayed in NICU for a week; when it went home, it was on an oxygen tank for a few weeks. What was planned about that?! They'd even been trained in the Bradley Method as a couple.
- #2 went into labor around 38 1/2 weeks, labored to 6cm, then labor stopped. This time, everyone went home to wait and see. 15 days later, her water broke, and the baby was born within 6 hours. Her baby's healthy, but was she planning to be 6cm dilated for two long weeks?!

So, we have a birth plan, but i just don't know how "planned" a live birth really can be. I think of my birth plan as more of a wish list, really.

21. [size=5]We're TERM today!!! [/size]

:bounce: :dance: :dance5: :dance6: :shocking: :dance4:

All glory to God. He is too generous.

for those unfamiliar with pregnancy lingo, term is 37-42 weeks, when most babies are born, which means we're entering a 5-week window of wondering when the baby will come...

oh, and more good news - another Fall rainbow baby was born early this morning, so there are now FIVE healthy babies born to women after a loss so far in that group i mentioned - God is good. YAY!!

MissScripture

If you need any baby socks, let me know...turns out that we have about enough to never have to wash them the entire first year of Peanut's life. I seriously think the baby socks had babies. There are so many baby socks!