An Old School Catholic Message Board

Our Rainbow Baby Countdown Thread

fides quarens intellectum

70. [size=6][b]THIRTY WEEKS DOWN!!!![/b][/size] [size=5]TEN TO GO![/size]

or, more realistically, somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks left to go...

:clap: :smile2: :clapping: :dance4: :dance6: :dance2: :dance3: :shock: :clap3: :w00t:

60. my in-laws ordered a playpen & travel seat for us (so nice of them!), and they arrived in the mail today. My husband wouldn't read the ONE-PAGE instructions for the playpen, so it took 10 minutes of trying unsuccessfully to get the sides to lock. I picked up the instructions and the first line states you have to lock the sides before the middle. Men and instructions - they don't mix well. :hehe:

ha! He better read the baby owner's manual!

[img]http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/b5e5_babys_owners_manual.jpg[/img]

Edited by Adrestia

rotfl best book in our library. :notworthy2:

55. My sister threw me a baby shower this past weekend, and I made it through the shower without balling my eyes out.

54. 1st visit to the chiropractor for step one in attempting to turn the baby from transverse to vertex: today was applying pressure to the ligament between my hip and its head; I have to go back on Monday for the actual turning adjustment.

Repeat after me, baby: it is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down. It is time to turn head-down and stay head-down...

50. That's FIFTY!!! :bananarap:

Baby's on the move!!! Chiropractor said baby's now oblique (so, at an angle between transverse and vertex) - woohoo!!! Move, baby MOVE!!! :bounce:

Go back tomorrow to see if today's adjustment gets it head-down. Prayers would be most appreciated...

49. baby's still a tad oblique, but is almost vertex - one more trip back to the chiropractor tomorrow, all glory to God.