Lil Red Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1311395518' post='2274177'] I haven't watched television in a really long time, and I almost never go to the movies. So if I did run into a celebrity, I probably wouldn't know it. But it is inconsiderate of you to say that my life is just plain sad. No, it's worse than inconsiderate - it's unkind. No, that's also too weak - it's inconsiderate, unkind, and MEAN of you! No, it's DOWNRIGHT [size="5"]CRUEL[/size] of you to accuse me of having a "just plain sad" life - this is the only life I have! Wait, wait.... Must you always be so CRUELLY [size="6"]JUDGMENTAL[/size] about everything I post just because I don't blindly follow the same vacuous - and probably [size="7"]HERETICAL[/size] - so-called celebrities you worship? Vacuous, [b][size="7"]HERETICAL[/size] [/b]so-called celebrities are false idols - they are the Golden Calves of modern American society! CELEBRITY, I REBUKE THEE AND ALL OF THY FOLLOWERS!!!! There. I feel much better now. (Actually, if I were naturally impatient, I would have gone through the list and matched up an appropriate emoticon for each level of indignation. But what the heck?) [/quote] it's dUSt, our faithful leader.
Luigi Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311395698' post='2274179'] For the Glory of God. [/quote] Le [i]all [/i]the Church say [u][size="7"]AMEN[/size][/u]!
Lil Red Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311395698' post='2274179'] For the Glory of God. [/quote]
Luigi Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 I need to stop it! I'd hate for a perferctly legitimate Open Mike thread to get banned to the lame Board because of my inane respones....
Lil Red Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1311395853' post='2274183'] I need to stop it! I'd hate for a perferctly legitimate Open Mike thread to get banned to the lame Board because of my inane respones.... [/quote] have you just joined phatmass?
Luigi Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311395764' post='2274180'] it's dUSt, our faithful leader. [/quote] Wwwuullllllll, I've never met him, I've never seen him, I've never even 'heard' of him - I"ve just seen him named typed (with really stupid capitalization, now that I mention it)... So[size="5"] EX[/size]-[size="6"]CUUUUSE [/size][size="7"]MMMEEEEE!!!![/size]
Lil Red Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1311396039' post='2274185'] Wwwuullllllll, I've never met him, I've never seen him, I've never even 'heard' of him - I"ve just seen him named typed (with really stupid capitalization, now that I mention it)... So[size="5"] EX[/size]-[size="6"]CUUUUSE [/size][size="7"]MMMEEEEE!!!![/size] [/quote] you're darn tootin', excuse you!!
Deus te Amat Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1311395853' post='2274183'] I need to stop it! I'd hate for a perferctly legitimate Open Mike thread to get banned to the lame Board because of my inane respones.... [/quote] Your posts are not inane. They are epic. I love them.
Luigi Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311395764' post='2274180'] it's dUSt, our faithful leader. [/quote] Also, he's incognito in that picture - hat, shades, beard - it looks like he's in the Witness Relocation Program or something. And I didn't recognize him in his vertical orientation. I always look for him to be face down, in full-body profile, white against a black background.
homeschoolmom Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311393562' post='2274162'] OH, and i have met a really amesome celebrity!! [img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247017_10150207861817945_500057944_7158345_3560763_n.jpg[/img] if you don't know who this is, your life is just plain sad. [/quote]
Era Might Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311393562' post='2274162'] OH, and i have met a really amesome celebrity!!! [img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247017_10150207861817945_500057944_7158345_3560763_n.jpg[/img] if you don't know who this is, your life is just plain sad. [/quote] amesome. I've never met a pro wrestler before. Big Boss Man still looking young after all these years.
Sarah147 Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 I saw and heard Bono with U2; Bryan Adams (free tickets); Phil Collins. I met, saw and heard Father Groeschel.
Papist Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 The Nature Boy lives in my town. I see him from time to time. The dude knows how to style and profile. [img]http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/1/1c/Ric-Flair.jpg[/img] [img]http://wonkette.com/assets/resources/2007/11/ricflair.jpg[/img]
kujo Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 I was at this really upscale sushi place last year with my girlfriend and another couple. We were laughing and carrying on, the sake and Ichiban flowing throughout the evening, when I turned around and saw A.J. Burnett. For those who don't know, A.J. Burnett is a pitcher for the New York Yankees and was a pretty high-profile acquisition 3 seasons ago. I turned back to the table and said "Wow. I think that's A.J. Burnett over by the bar." He's easily spotted, with his Super Sayan-hairstyle and full-sleeve tattoos on his arm (plus, he was the only person in the restaurant in torn jeans, flip-flops and an Ed Hardy t-shirt). The other couple said "Wow, you're a Yankee fan, you should go get his autograph!" My face twisted in disgust, as Burnett has been a stinker after his first year as a Yankee. I responded--again, fairly intoxicated at this point-- with "Him?!?! I <expletive> HATE A.J. BURNETT!" At this point, unbeknownst to me, he, and his lovely wife, had begun to walk towards their seat and were located about 18 inches behind me when the aforementioned profanity was uttered. I figured this out when the faces of my girlfriend and the other couple went pale, causing me to turn around and see him standing over me, glaring at me. I meekly smiled and waved as he continued on to his table, which was adjacent to ours. Needless to say, I was slightly embarrassed...
OnlySunshine Posted July 23, 2011 Author Posted July 23, 2011 (edited) [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1311432068' post='2274294'] I saw and heard Bono with U2; Bryan Adams (free tickets); Phil Collins. I met, saw and heard Father Groeschel. [/quote] I met Fr. Andrew Apostoli when I went to New York to visit the CFR Sisters in January 2010. I've also met Fr. Glenn Sudano, CFR at retreats. Edited July 23, 2011 by MaterMisericordiae
MIKolbe Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 James woods Gwen Stephani George takei Bill shatner Leonard nimoy Brad pitt Will smith Andre young Eric wright O'shea Jackson
tinytherese Posted July 23, 2011 Posted July 23, 2011 My family and I vacationed in D.C. when I was in fourth grade. When my dad and I were in the elevator once, we saw Mark McGuire. We realized this after he left though. We're not baseball fans, so it wasn't very epic. The mayor of my hometown was right behind me once when I was in elementary school when we went on a field trip.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now