MIKolbe Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 I like ATL, other good airports include SAN ONT SNA DFW PSP RIC CLT DSM MCO PHX SEA
Marie-Therese Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 (edited) I did like Phoenix and Seattle both. MSP is a cute little airport, it is pretty dang hard to miss your flight there. I walked like 10 feet between gates. YVR (Vancouver) is an amesome airport too. Really gorgeous on the inside, extremely friendly staff there, and things move quickly. I have also flown through some really small airports (Charlotte, Grand Rapids) and I really like how easy smaller airports are. I will be flying through Toronto later this year, anyone got any experience with that one? I have a connection that flies through there. Edited July 29, 2011 by Marie-Therese
Lil Red Posted July 29, 2011 Author Posted July 29, 2011 stops I'm making: (my town) to Denver Denver to Newark Newark to Manchester coming back Manchester to Cleveland Hopkins Cleveland to Denver Denver to (my town) i've flown through Denver many times, but not through any of the rest of them.
MIKolbe Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311956709' post='2278118'] You forgot MSP. [/quote] no, i really didnt...
MIKolbe Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311959022' post='2278135'] stops I'm making: (my town) to Denver Denver to Newark Newark to Manchester coming back Manchester to Cleveland Hopkins Cleveland to Denver Denver to (my town) i've flown through Denver many times, but not through any of the rest of them. [/quote] i don't like newark.. cleveland is ok and easy to navigate...but not pretty... but then it's cleveland... (i am only 2 hours away from cleveland)
Lil Red Posted July 29, 2011 Author Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1311963297' post='2278172'](i am only 2 hours away from cleveland)[/quote] i get in at Cleveland at 3:24 and leave at 7 p.m. just sayin'.
MIKolbe Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311965018' post='2278191'] i get in at Cleveland at 3:24 and leave at 7 p.m. just sayin'. [/quote] when?
Vincent Vega Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 Look like you're flying the new UA/CO, I guess.
Lil Red Posted July 29, 2011 Author Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1311966100' post='2278201'] when? [/quote] Sunday the 7th.[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311969731' post='2278233'] Look like you're flying the new UA/CO, I guess. [/quote] ummm?
Vincent Vega Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311969810' post='2278234'] ummm? [/quote] The new United. Based on the fact that you're flying through DEN, CMH, and EWR.
Lil Red Posted July 29, 2011 Author Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311970007' post='2278235'] The new United. Based on the fact that you're flying through DEN, CMH, and EWR. [/quote] umm, sure. okay. i don't follow the airline industry news.
Marie-Therese Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 I happily accept large quantities of donated airline miles.
Vincent Vega Posted July 29, 2011 Posted July 29, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311970209' post='2278237'] umm, sure. okay. i don't follow the airline industry news. [/quote]
Lil Red Posted July 29, 2011 Author Posted July 29, 2011 [center][center] [/center][/center] [center][center] [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1311970609' post='2278241'] [/quote][/center][/center] [right][right] [/right][/right] [right][right] [/right][/right]
Lil Red Posted August 1, 2011 Author Posted August 1, 2011 frick, frick, frick!! 3 days. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MargaretTeresa Posted August 1, 2011 Posted August 1, 2011 I love flying! I flew to and from Phoenix from Memphis in January. The only bad part was the landing... It was snowing and the landing strip was slick. We slid. Oxy got 10" of snow that night. The most snow in one go in a lot of people's memory!
Lil Red Posted August 1, 2011 Author Posted August 1, 2011 [quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1312169514' post='2279600']I love flying![/quote] i hate you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now