Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

my printer doesn't wanna work. :|

missionseeker
Posted

That is ok. It's really easy to print them at the kiosk, too. I don't have a printer and I do one of two things.
[center][center]1) If there is no line, I go to desk, show them my ID and they hand me my boarding pass. [/center][/center]
[center][center] or [/center][/center]
[center][center]2) I go to the kiosk, swipe my card, and boom they print out the boarding passes for me[/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[left][left]The Ft. Myers Airport is amesome and small enough that are usually no lines. For anything. lol. [/left][/left]

Chrysophylax
Posted

Aagh! You guys are making me nervous!

I am flying for the first time next week, going to Spain. And I have never been out of the country, or been farther than one state away from MN. Now I'm all nervous! Aagh... Lil Red, I sympathize with you now.

missionseeker
Posted

Don't be nervous. You'll be fine. And you'll see the Pope!

Posted

Checked in and made it through security okay. Now I get to wait.

missionseeker
Posted

Waiting stinks, but yay for making it through with no incidents!

Posted

Checked in and made it through security okay. Now I get to wait.

missionseeker
Posted

you said that already.


:|

Posted

Oh hush

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1311813344' post='2277230']
WOW that might have hurt my feelings if I were in 2nd grade
[/quote]
Two of your snot-nose jockeys did a fly-by on my tower at over 400 KNOTS! I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've HAD IT!

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1312432501' post='2281316']
I want somebody's butt
[/quote]
:looks at Hasan:

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312461859' post='2281429']
:looks at Hasan:
[/quote]
:stares blankly at the computur screen: :huh:

Posted

I LOVE flying. I try to get the window seat so I can take pictures from the altitude. If anyone here has motion sickness, I recommend Bonine over Dramamine. It lasts longer and doesn't make me drowsy.

Posted

traveling home today! prayers requested for myself, for the flights, for the pilots, mechanics, flight attendants, and for the other passengers.

i cannot wait to get home to my babies!!

Vincent Vega
Posted

You'll be fine. :)

Vincent Vega
Posted

Also
[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311948770' post='2278072']
Then why do they ask if you're a pilot on the life insurance questionnaire?
[/quote]
What do you suppose the odds of being killed by a falling oven are? Probably slim, right? But imagine that you worked in an oven lifting factory, where your job involved hoisting ovens high above your head. Even though there are safety precautions in place, every now and again the strap breaks (or more often, Cletus presses the "release" button out of curiosity), and the Kenmore above you converts you to two dimensions. Even if the odds are still quite small, they will be elevated from the general public, just because of the heightened frequency with which you do a task which puts you in a supposedly precarious position. The analogy works for the insurance thing (even if the odds are still incredibly small either way and the statistics they use in their tables are outdated and the question should probably not be asked).

Posted

boy am I glad I am not sitting at an airport waiting to get home....

:whistle:

dominicansoul
Posted

I was put into the full body scan when I flew out of Austin to visit my Doms this past Monday. I asked the TSA agents if he saw any lumps in my breast ...

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1312769362' post='2283196']
I was put into the full body scan when I flew out of Austin to visit my Doms this past Monday. I asked the TSA agents if he saw any lumps in my breast ...
[/quote]



one word: AWKWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


why did u asked that? ds ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1312769362' post='2283196']
I was put into the full body scan when I flew out of Austin to visit my Doms this past Monday. I asked the TSA agents if he saw any lumps in my breast ...
[/quote]
singular?

AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...