CatherineM Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I want Phatmass represented at the National Catholic Youth Conference. Dust has just raised a quarter of what he needs to get there. I've made my donation, and I expect everyone who can, to do the same. If necessary, I will start stalking people. I will email, I will post on facebook walls, I will publicly become the kind of nag that only an old cranky woman can get away with. The NCYC is an important outreach. Lets show our support. If you truly can't send money, send prayers.
Lil Red Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 i send as much as i can, monthly. i only wish i could do more to help dUSt out around this place.
missionseeker Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I will be sending prayers. I see the sidebar and it makes me sad because I can't help.
Lil Red Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1313031920' post='2285703'] He doesn't take checks. [/quote] he does if you send them through the mail.
Adrestia Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313031989' post='2285705'] he does if you send them through the mail.[/quote] Not from me. Seriously. I asked.
CatherineM Posted August 11, 2011 Author Posted August 11, 2011 Give the check to someone who has a paypal account, and have them send the money to phatmass.
sixpence Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 i have paypal... if u cant find anybody close- by i could def do that for u adestria
Lil Red Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1313032253' post='2285709'] Not from me. Seriously. I asked. [/quote] sadz! he took my checks.
Adrestia Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 After he said no I did activate my paypal account to donate. I don't have internet service at home (I'm on my phone now), and I don't like doing personal business from work, but I got over it.
Adrestia Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313033593' post='2285736']sadz! he took my checks. [/quote] Maybe he won't take my checks because I'm black. And he says he likes black people. :/
Lil Red Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1313033910' post='2285744'] Maybe he won't take my checks because I'm black. And he says he likes black people. :/ [/quote] oh dear.
Adrestia Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Or maybe he doesn't want me to have his address. I'm entirely to lazy to do anything inappropriate with it.
Lil Red Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 the address used to be at the bottom of every page... more likely he's too lazy to go take your check to the bank. if i recall, the last time i sent him a check, it was forever before it got cashed.
Archaeology cat Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Sending my prayers. I wish I could donate money, but it just isn't feasible right now.
Guest Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I got a 300 dollar money order sittin on the counter. I just gotta mail it out. Dust knows how dboy does. Dirty money pahm.
dominicansoul Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I would support this too, but i just spent thousands on my vacation... i guess I can dig into my beer fund ......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now