AudreyGrace Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I donated $5. Because I'm brokeski. But with great love!!
ardillacid Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1313082626' post='2285956'] lemme guess, Al's got your $... [/quote] I got a couple bucks here and there. You down?
CatherineM Posted August 12, 2011 Author Posted August 12, 2011 It hasn't gone up any today. I am starting to get cranky. No one wants to see that, so buck up or I'm going to start picking people up by the ankles and shaking coins out of their pockets.
Amppax Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1313117181' post='2286314'] It hasn't gone up any today. I am starting to get cranky. No one wants to see that, so buck up or I'm going to start picking people up by the ankles and shaking coins out of their pockets. [/quote] Can't activate my credit card til i get it. sowwy
Noel's angel Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 I already donated $50 a week or more ago. I'll see if I can get some more.
MIKolbe Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1313098166' post='2286124'] I got a couple bucks here and there. You down? [/quote] I'm down like dominoes...
dells_of_bittersweet Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) Have Mr. Catholic Cat and xSilverPhynx donated yet? Edited August 12, 2011 by dells_of_bittersweet
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='dells_of_bittersweet' timestamp='1313178338' post='2286596'] Have Mr. Catholic Cat and xSilverPhynx donated yet? [/quote] what's that got to do with the price of tea in China?
Vincent Vega Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313179097' post='2286600'] what's that got to do with the price of tea in China? [/quote] [b]茶[/b]泛指可用于泡茶的常绿灌木[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%B6%E6%A0%91"]茶树[/url]的[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8F%B6%E5%AD%90"]叶子[/url],以及用这些叶子泡制的[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%A5%AE%E6%96%99"]饮料[/url],后来引申为所有用[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A4%8D%E7%89%A9"]植物[/url][url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8A%B1"]花[/url]、[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8F%B6"]叶[/url]、[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A7%8D%E5%AD%90"]种子[/url]、[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A0%B9"]根[/url]泡制的[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8D%89%E6%9C%AC%E8%8C%B6"]草本茶[/url],如“[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8F%8A%E8%8A%B1%E8%8C%B6"]菊花茶[/url]”等;用各种药材泡制的“[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%87%89%E8%8C%B6"]凉茶[/url]”等,在中國文學中亦稱[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E9%9B%B7%E8%8A%BD&action=edit&redlink=1"]雷芽[/url]。有些国家亦有以水果及香草等其它植物叶而泡出的茶,如“[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E6%B0%B4%E6%9E%9C%E8%8C%B6&action=edit&redlink=1"]水果茶[/url]”。
CatherineM Posted August 13, 2011 Author Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1313249955' post='2287007'] [b]茶[/b]泛指可用于泡茶的常绿灌木[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8C%B6%E6%A0%91"]茶树[/url]的[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8F%B6%E5%AD%90"]叶子[/url],以及用这些叶子泡制的[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%A5%AE%E6%96%99"]饮料[/url],后来引申为所有用[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A4%8D%E7%89%A9"]植物[/url][url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8A%B1"]花[/url]、[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8F%B6"]叶[/url]、[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A7%8D%E5%AD%90"]种子[/url]、[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A0%B9"]根[/url]泡制的[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8D%89%E6%9C%AC%E8%8C%B6"]草本茶[/url],如“[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%8F%8A%E8%8A%B1%E8%8C%B6"]菊花茶[/url]”等;用各种药材泡制的“[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%87%89%E8%8C%B6"]凉茶[/url]”等,在中國文學中亦稱[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E9%9B%B7%E8%8A%BD&action=edit&redlink=1"]雷芽[/url]。有些国家亦有以水果及香草等其它植物叶而泡出的茶,如“[url="http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%E6%B0%B4%E6%9E%9C%E8%8C%B6&action=edit&redlink=1"]水果茶[/url]”。 [/quote] Very educational. I didn't know there was a tea called thunder bud.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 13, 2011 Posted August 13, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1313117181' post='2286314']It hasn't gone up any today. I am starting to get cranky. No one wants to see that, so buck up or I'm going to start picking people up by the ankles and shaking coins out of their pockets.[/quote] It will if he updates.
dUSt Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 The bad news is, the meter is stuck at $450. No, not because's [b]it's[/b] broke. (because, [b]y'all[/b] are broke, haha) The GOOD news is, I just talked to Flip (Point 5 Covenant), co-creator of the new "Ignio" app on the iPhone, and he's gonna split the cost of the booth and go in 1/2 with me. All he needs to do is get approval from the folks who are funding the Ignio project. [url="http://ign.io/"]http://ign.io/[/url] So, things are looking good. I might be able to change the Donation goal to a different, less pressing initiative soon!
missionseeker Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 Dude, one day, I'll have more than $2 in my bank account. then I will donate. But today ain't that day.
MissScripture Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 We donated a little. I would've loved to give more, but you couldn't have asked at a worse time. With all the moving expenses, we're pretty much broke. But I'm really glad you might have found a way to make it work!
ardillacid Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1313173019' post='2286580'] I'm down like dominoes...[/quote]OH RLY???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now