MIKolbe Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I'll do $25 if 3 more people do $25 with me.... who's game?
Papist Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 (edited) Just gave $50. I'll skip my next round of golf. Hope it helps. Edited August 11, 2011 by Papist
Lisa Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I just gave, but why isn't the bar moving up? It said $225 yesterday, and all of you said you gave something, so it should be around half-way by now!
MIKolbe Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1313064347' post='2285860'] I'll donate if MIkolbe stops picking on me. [/quote] I will donate $5 to buy you a box of kleenex
ardillacid Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Maybe he shoukd sell those phatmass beer mugs he has lying around. I'm guessing by all the posting under the influence that there is a large demand for that sort of thing
ardillacid Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Ill donate if mikolbe matches my donation and I get a beer mug :coagulated milk:
sixpence Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1313071307' post='2285883'] Maybe he shoukd sell those phatmass beer mugs he has lying around. I'm guessing by all the posting under the influence that there is a large demand for that sort of thing [/quote] yes i totally need phatmass beer mugs!
Maggyie Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Even though I have a wedding coming up, I gave a small amount. I will have to cancel the horse drawn carriage and and the hot air balloon rides but it's worth it to support Phatmass :mellow:
Papist Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='Maggie' timestamp='1313073439' post='2285892'] Even though I have a wedding coming up, I gave a small amount. I will have to cancel the horse drawn carriage and and the hot air balloon rides but it's worth it to support Phatmass :mellow: [/quote] Maybe dUSt can DJ your reception.
Azriel Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 Have made a monthly, going to go see if I can scrounge up some more.
dUSt Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 You guys rock. Just an FYI, unless you specifically click the "donate" button next to the little goal tracker, your donation will not count towards the goal. The good news is that when I first put the tracker up, I started it at an amount that I already had received over the past few days, and I just went in, just now, and adjusted it to account for some donations that were made that did not use the donate button for that goal. So, it's up to date now. Just letting y'all know why sometimes the tracker may not automatically move--because a few people still use the old school donate page, which is fine, it's all going to the same place.
Papist Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1313074016' post='2285898'] You guys rock. Just an FYI, unless you specifically click the "donate" button next to the little goal tracker, your donation will not count towards the goal. The good news is that when I first put the tracker up, I started it at an amount that I already had received over the past few days, and I just went in, just now, and adjusted it to account for some donations that were made that did not use the donate button for that goal. So, it's up to date now. Just letting y'all know why sometimes the tracker may not automatically move--because a few people still use the old school donate page, which is fine, it's all going to the same place. [/quote] I didn't use that button. I donated via Home page.
CatherineM Posted August 11, 2011 Author Posted August 11, 2011 Just remember that I don't mind doing my own wet work.
MIKolbe Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1313071447' post='2285885'] Ill donate if mikolbe matches my donation and I get a beer mug :coagulated milk: [/quote] what's your donation going to be?
Amppax Posted August 11, 2011 Posted August 11, 2011 I'll donate, as soon as I activate my credit card. It won't be much though
CatherineM Posted August 11, 2011 Author Posted August 11, 2011 Any amount will be greatly appreciated. It will also be one less person I have to threaten.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now