dUSt Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 OK, confirmed. The Ignio iPhone App is paying 1/2 the booth fee, and will be using the phatmass booth to promote the app. So, not only will we have t-shirts and CDs this year, we'll have a dope iPhone app to promote too! Thanks to all that got us up to $450, because that's pretty much exactly what we need to get the NCYC booth now. Hopefully, I can sell enough t-shirts, CDs, glasses and mugs before we actually leave to pay for our gas and hotel!
CatherineM Posted August 22, 2011 Author Posted August 22, 2011 I'd like to hear about this iphone app.
Amppax Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1314053771' post='2293385'] OK, confirmed. The Ignio iPhone App is paying 1/2 the booth fee, and will be using the phatmass booth to promote the app. So, not only will we have t-shirts and CDs this year, we'll have a dope iPhone app to promote too! Thanks to all that got us up to $450, because that's pretty much exactly what we need to get the NCYC booth now. Hopefully, I can sell enough t-shirts, CDs, glasses and mugs before we actually leave to pay for our gas and hotel! [/quote] Cool, I'm going to tell my friends going that they have to buy me stuff from your booth dUSt.
dUSt Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1314055070' post='2293392'] I'd like to hear about this iphone app. [/quote] [url="http://www.cathdal.org/pages/news-item?r=HMSQX6N6MP"]http://www.cathdal.org/pages/news-item?r=HMSQX6N6MP[/url]
cmaD2006 Posted August 23, 2011 Posted August 23, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1314056614' post='2293413'] [url="http://www.cathdal.org/pages/news-item?r=HMSQX6N6MP"]http://www.cathdal.org/pages/news-item?r=HMSQX6N6MP[/url][/quote] Um, so what if no one around your area is a current ignio user? Does that mean that I'd have to travel across the country to ignite the app? Just wondering
Amppax Posted August 23, 2011 Posted August 23, 2011 [quote name='cmariadiaz' timestamp='1314057727' post='2293435'] Um, so what if no one around your area is a current ignio user? Does that mean that I'd have to travel across the country to ignite the app? Just wondering [/quote] Yeah, I was wondering that too.
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 i know i'm late to the party but when and where is NCYC? I know you guys will be the coolest cats there dUSt!
dUSt Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' timestamp='1314152564' post='2294021'] i know i'm late to the party but when and where is NCYC? I know you guys will be the coolest cats there dUSt! [/quote] [url="http://ncyc.nfcym.org/"]http://ncyc.nfcym.org/[/url] Indianapolis. Nov 17-19
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 while ya'll be performing at the conference?
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 the speakers look a lot better this year from what I can remember. (It has been awhile for me.)
CatherineM Posted August 24, 2011 Author Posted August 24, 2011 I'm just glad I didn't have to cyber stalk anyone. It might have gotten ugly.
brandelynmarie Posted October 21, 2011 Posted October 21, 2011 (edited) Edited October 21, 2011 by brandelynmarie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now