MIKolbe Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 if y'all don't start being nice, i am posting a picture of me in my g-string.
Lil'Monster Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1314505236' post='2296201'] if y'all don't start being nice, i am posting a picture of me in my g-string. [/quote] a whatttt????
Maximilianus Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 If that threat doesn't work there is something wrong with you all.
vee Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1314505236' post='2296201'] if y'all don't start being nice, i am posting a picture of me in my g-string. [/quote]
dominicansoul Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1314505236' post='2296201'] if y'all don't start being nice, i am posting a picture of me in my g-string. [/quote] tmi
missionseeker Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 ok.. but I too was seriously confused by what your point was... I sat there for a while like and then was like and then was like
vee Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 If a guy came in here and said he a large willy and didnt always care to wear pantz that kept it fully covered that would be....?????
Maximilianus Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 Oh great, now we are going to be yellow again.
dominicansoul Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 if that isn't clear enuff....i think what vee is trying to say is ... i think i would have said "tmi" too if some guy came on saying his huge penis caused his girlfriend lust problems, even though he wore baggy pantaloons...and when he sat a certain way, she could kinda see it... you see how that doesn't seem to be a good thing to say in a modesty thread? i mean, this thread was caused by a guy talking about his struggle with impure thoughts... just sayin'
arfink Posted August 28, 2011 Author Posted August 28, 2011 (edited) Uh. I don't get it. Also I don't think males have the same size variance issues. I would hope so, anyway. Eww. EDIT: okay, it's certainly TMI, but personally I'm learning alot from this thread. I got to laugh though, this thread is incredibly silly in some ways. Edited August 28, 2011 by arfink
vee Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 and say he said it in a thread directed at women who struggled with impure thoughts??!?!?!?
missionseeker Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 But Rizz said nothing about not caring. And it's kind of rude to assume that she doesn't care. She said that sometimes despite TONS of effort, it's not always successful. It's not that she not trying, or that she didn't care, just that she couldn't. Also, it's a little different in that chests are much more visible than crotches.
rizz_loves_jesus Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1314506050' post='2296216'] If a guy came in here and said he a large willy and didnt always care to wear pantz that kept it fully covered that would be....????? [/quote] ... Are you serious? You [i]honestly[/i] expect me to wear t-shirts every single day? Even to Mass? Sorry, no. I've done all I can to cover myself short of draping myself in a sheet, it's just the way my body was made. Deal with it.
rizz_loves_jesus Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1314506262' post='2296221'] But Rizz said nothing about not caring. And it's kind of rude to assume that she doesn't care. She said that sometimes despite TONS of effort, it's not always successful. It's not that she not trying, or that she didn't care, just that she couldn't. Also, it's a little different in that chests are much more visible than crotches. [/quote] Also, there's nothing wrong or disgusting about the female body. The misogyny in this thread is killing me
dominicansoul Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 no, i don't think this has anything to do with rizz not caring... *sigh* nevermind...
rizz_loves_jesus Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 (edited) [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1314506220' post='2296220'] and say he said it in a thread directed at women who struggled with impure thoughts??!?!?!? [/quote] If even mentioning my body to people who have never seen or talked to me before is tempting to you, then I... just don't even know. Edited August 28, 2011 by rizz_loves_jesus
arfink Posted August 28, 2011 Author Posted August 28, 2011 I think the TMI may be making people talk past eachother here. Oh well, I'm done. I found out most of what I came to learn, and learned not to ask about certain other things. I'm content.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now