Archaeology cat Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Dang knee surgeries and intermittent sciatic pain make heels a bad idea for me. I used to have some nice ones, though, that I loved. Of course, I also made some guys upset since I was so tall when I wore heels. I mean, I'm 5'9" anyway.
Adrestia Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 I'm 5'6" on a good day. One night I went out with this guy who told me he was 6'0" - yet somehow I was taller than him wearing my 4 inch heels. I think he was rounding up from 5'9" - so the next time we went out I wore 4.5 inch heels.
Papist Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 (edited) I'm convinced. As of today, I am never wearing skirts. Edited September 7, 2011 by Papist
Papist Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 Even Barbie is going modest. [img]http://www.wornjournal.com/html/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/burka-barbie-img-2.jpg[/img] Kind of makes me wonder what accessories Ken will have.
Adrestia Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1315400285' post='2301542'] I'm convinced. As of today, I am never wearing skirts. [/quote] I was [i]so[/i] looking forward to seeing you without a shirt. Edited September 7, 2011 by Adrestia
Papist Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1315401586' post='2301553'] I was [i]so[/i] looking forward to seeing you without a shirt. [/quote] [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2i8d4ao.gif[/img] It's amazing what one letter can do to the meaning of a sentence. Nice catch, eh?
MissScripture Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1315342053' post='2301232'] you don't know the half of it! [/quote] Well, you ARE the adultress. [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1315387012' post='2301492'] Dang knee surgeries and intermittent sciatic pain make heels a bad idea for me. I used to have some nice ones, though, that I loved. Of course, I also made some guys upset since I was so tall when I wore heels. I mean, I'm 5'9" anyway. [/quote] I'm 5'9" as well. Dang lack of coordination makes heels a bad idea for me. I wore very short heels for the wedding (otherwise we would've had to get the dress hemmed, with the shoes it was the perfect length). But my hubby is only 5'11" and doesn't like me being taller than him, anyway, so I couldn't do too much for heels as it is. [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1315398113' post='2301534'] I'm 5'6" on a good day. One night I went out with this guy who told me he was 6'0" - yet somehow I was taller than him wearing my 4 inch heels. I think he was rounding up from 5'9" - so the next time we went out I wore 4.5 inch heels. [/quote] Huh, I always thought you looked taller in pics.
Deus te Amat Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 She's just really athletic/scandalously thin. That was a fun weekend.
dominicansoul Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1315416884' post='2301650'] I'm 5'9" as well. Dang lack of coordination makes heels a bad idea for me. I wore very short heels for the wedding (otherwise we would've had to get the dress hemmed, with the shoes it was the perfect length). But my hubby is only 5'11" and doesn't like me being taller than him, anyway, so I couldn't do too much for heels as it is. [/quote] to me, you guyz were giants!!!
Lil'Monster Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1315400285' post='2301542'] I'm convinced. As of today, I am never wearing skirts. [/quote] thank God for that
Adrestia Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1315426369' post='2301725'] That was a fun weekend. [/quote] We should do it again.
Papist Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1315444017' post='2301877'] thank God for that [/quote] It is really b/c I am sick of shaving my legs.
Lil'Monster Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1315446948' post='2301936'] It is really b/c I am sick of shaving my legs. [/quote] um....u are a man..u shouldnt be shaving your legs at all.. but it is true and i think every woman agrees that they are sick of shaving their legs. i hate cutting myself when i am shaving my legs...but i do it anyway..
missionseeker Posted September 8, 2011 Author Posted September 8, 2011 switch to a better razor, yo. Srsly. A better razor is an amazing thing.
dominicansoul Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 i was shaving while i visited a convent once, and the blade went vertical on me...i cut a deep gash that bled up the bathroom and left a trail of blood all the way from the bathroom to the Superior's office for emergency help...
Lil'Monster Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1315447556' post='2301947'] switch to a better razor, yo. Srsly. A better razor is an amazing thing. [/quote] i know that
Lil'Monster Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1315447678' post='2301950'] i was shaving while i visited a convent once, and the blade went vertical on me...i cut a deep gash that bled up the bathroom and left a trail of blood all the way from the bathroom to the Superior's office for emergency help... [/quote] wow DS wow...i hope you were wearing modest clothing at the time
dominicansoul Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 well, part of hte reason there was a lot of blood left in the bathtub is cos i got dressed first...i had a cool scar for years
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now