Lil'Monster Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 DS THATS MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Lil'Monster Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 i havent wore a skirt in two years...so does that make me a whore?
MIKolbe Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1315446948' post='2301936'] It is really b/c I am sick of shaving my legs. [/quote] wax, bro...wax
i<3LSOP Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1315447678' post='2301950'] i was shaving while i visited a convent once, and the blade went vertical on me...i cut a deep gash that bled up the bathroom and left a trail of blood all the way from the bathroom to the Superior's office for emergency help... [/quote] The stuff that happens in convents and on retreat. I cut myself too on retreat. It hurt but sister happened to be putting towels away when I stepped out of the shower so she gave me a band-aid. [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1333042330' post='2410249'] wax, bro...wax [/quote] I'm just imagining a guy waxing his legs meticulously... That reminded me of the time I knew this girl who was little but was allowed to shave her legs and she shaved her arms because she thought that is what you should do. LOL.
i<3LSOP Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 (edited) [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1333047379' post='2410284'] Tldr [/quote] Edited March 29, 2012 by i<3LSOP
i<3LSOP Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 (edited) [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1333047981' post='2410298'] [/quote] I wonder how long your smiley is gonna shake its head and how fat mine will get with all the popcorn and soda... Edited March 29, 2012 by i<3LSOP
Lil'Monster Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1333048118' post='2410300'] I wonder how long your smiley is gonna shake its head and how fat mine will get with all the popcorn and soda... [/quote] blondes hahahha
the171 Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 I am a pantz and skirts but mostly skirts kinda gal. Secret: when I don't feel like shaving my legs and I still want/ need to wear a skirt, I just wear one of those super long ones. Works every time. I'm way too lazy to shave sometimes.
Jesus_lol Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 for a man like me, this is also accomplished by growing a sweet beard instead of shaving
missionseeker Posted March 30, 2012 Author Posted March 30, 2012 I actually don't mind shaving. It doesn't take *that* long, and it just feels so much better. My biggest problem with shaving is being able to afford a razor.
i<3LSOP Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1333078557' post='2410529'] blondes hahahha [/quote] What so I have naturally blonde hair which has numerous natural curls and ringlets that aren't frizzy? Hahaha! My friends have named some of my distinct ringlets!
MIKolbe Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333087275' post='2410565'] I actually don't mind shaving. It doesn't take *that* long, and it just feels so much better. My biggest problem with shaving is being able to afford a razor. [/quote] then tweeze.
i<3LSOP Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1333121497' post='2410663'] then tweeze. [/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333087275' post='2410565'] I actually don't mind shaving. It doesn't take *that* long, and it just feels so much better. My biggest problem with shaving is being able to afford a razor. [/quote] Yeah, whenever I hear those laser hair removal commercials on the radio I just wonder what in the heck they're doing that shaving costs them "soooo much time!" They must be sasquatches.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now