Groo the Wanderer Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 (edited) the whole previous page is seriously horrifying. need to inject some testosterone gonna go shave my back now... Edited March 31, 2012 by Groo the Wanderer
Archaeology cat Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 See, I carry my kids so low that I could shave the day before I had them. Lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 The last time I wore a skirt my son tried using it to play hide and seek. Not modest.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1333192980' post='2411084'] See, I carry my kids so low that I could shave the day before I had them. Lol [/quote] Yeah, I carried pretty low, too. I am sure that probably helped make it easier.
Winchester Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 Woman pantaloons are inferior to woman skirts.
MissScripture Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 My baby was so long that I carried high and low at the same time...lol
MIKolbe Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1333207151' post='2411144'] Yeah, I carried pretty low, too. I am sure that probably helped make it easier. [/quote] i just look like i am carrying low.
i<3LSOP Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1333209225' post='2411150'] My baby was so long that I carried high and low at the same time...lol [/quote] All this talk of how big your tummies where when you ladies where carrying makes me think of when my cousin, Jennifer, carried her little girl. She had the perfect beach-ball stomach!
MissScripture Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1333243358' post='2411328'] All this talk of how big your tummies where when you ladies where carrying makes me think of when my cousin, Jennifer, carried her little girl. She had the perfect beach-ball stomach! [/quote] I called mine my basketball!
i<3LSOP Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1333243444' post='2411329'] I called mine my basketball! [/quote] Aw! We called Jen's the beach-ball!
MissScripture Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 Now, I think he is turning into a bowling ball.
i<3LSOP Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1333243758' post='2411334'] Now, I think he is turning into a bowling ball. [/quote] Today I was wheeling a resident around so she could see all of the vendors and there was a baby and she said, "He must be as heavy as a bowling ball!" and we all laughed. She smiled.
Archaeology cat Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1333248780' post='2411356'] Kilts are very immodest........ [/quote]I think you mean amesome.
missionseeker Posted April 1, 2012 Author Posted April 1, 2012 skinny jeans cut off circulation in my legs
mysisterisalittlesister Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 their not THAT skinny. Their the exact same as other jeans, except the cuffs are about two inches skinnier than normal jeans.
Lil'Monster Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1333292663' post='2411459'] I think you mean amesome. [/quote] Well they do look good on handsome men though
missionseeker Posted April 2, 2012 Author Posted April 2, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1333307522' post='2411551'] their not THAT skinny. Their the exact same as other jeans, except the cuffs are about two inches skinnier than normal jeans. [/quote] My waist is a 2/4. My thighs are not. Regular jeans can cut off the circulation to my legs. Also they look bad on me.
MIKolbe Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333306099' post='2411542'] skinny jeans cut off circulation in my legs [/quote] me in skinny jeans is like dividing by zero.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now