Edward Palamar

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1336755768' post='2429813']
Fetal Methamphetamine Syndrome?
[/quote]

My mommy loves me. YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Edited by Amppax

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1336710414' post='2429672']
For what?

You can speak to Him directly in prayer.

That is a most interesting point. Being resurrected is like being born. To the recipient, there are so many external factors that are beyond one's control. The Father brought me back to rebirth in a prison - just such a place as I was in when I left the world of the living, so to speak. "A bruised reed He shall not break." It was in the deep of the night (early morning, if you will) - and as Jesus spoke, "like a thief in the night". Though I didn't learn of those words which Jesus spoke until later. So, looking back on that morning, and taking into account the Gospels, the return of Christ's angel can serve as the Scriptural point in time of Christ's return. But, then again, I never really left, did I?

You didn't use a question mark, so to some, perhaps, you didn't really ask.
[/quote]

I don't recall being born, but obviously I was. So maybe I was resurrected too.

Winchester

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9L2AEu__1ZI/Tdqro_vqDDI/AAAAAAAADSc/OXhhkou47h0/s1600/thank-you-internet.jpg[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
Edward Palamar

USAirwaysIHS has a question, so I'm answering it here.

I am the resurrected St. John the Baptist. Christ has given me another name, Peter the Roman, just as He gave Simon another name, Peter. St. Peter and myself are like bookends.

Oh, and by the way, this topic should always be on page one, don't you think? I mean, you do the math, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Oh, and don't end a sentence with a preposition even if you were going to.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337731760' post='2433796']Oh, and don't end a sentence with a preposition even if you were going to.
[/quote]
If you were trying to be funny, good job. Even as a descriptivist I found this funny (even though "to" isn't really a preposition in this case).

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337731760' post='2433796']
USAirwaysIHS has a question, so I'm answering it here.
St. Peter and myself are like bookends.

[/quote]
That's true! Sanity and insanity are like bookends with all others in between. Although I do challenge you to prove that you are the extreme end of insanity.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1337732426' post='2433800']
If you were trying to be funny, good job. Even as a descriptivist I found this funny (even though "to" isn't really a preposition in this case).
[/quote]Then it must be a dangling participimple.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' timestamp='1337733819' post='2433804']
That's true! Sanity and insanity are like bookends with all others in between. Although I do challenge you to prove that you are the extreme end of insanity.
[/quote]That would probably not be a good place to go to.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Maggie' timestamp='1337732089' post='2433798']
he's back.
[/quote]And also with you.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Paddington' timestamp='1333532729' post='2412792']
This one time there was this guy who asked me if I wanted to hear him play the banjo, and I said, "yes." He played and I said, "you're good," and he said, "yea, I know." Yet another who could learn from the real John the Baptist.
[/quote]He probably could only play by ear.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1333509588' post='2412720']
I don't think there was ever a good reason to join this thread...
[/quote]It's your favorite, and you're just beggin' for more, admit it, all crassness aside.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1333510578' post='2412730']
We are on his bad list. :|
[/quote]Not really. But moderatorship here has banned me from the chat forum, quite possibly due to the fact that I might have quicker typing skills. 'Tis a pity, really.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1333512975' post='2412748']baptism by curse words?[/quote]

Moral of the story : don't drink and type.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1333520929' post='2412773']What the floopy did I miss?[/quote]
I attempted Salome's dance with two of my fingers.