An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings In The Resurrected Christ!

Edward Palamar

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1333521566' post='2412774']Don't listen to these [s]haters[/s].[/quote]Me thinks you meant mashed pertaters.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333504283' post='2412632']
[mod]not nice! [/mod]
[/quote]That is totally your own opinion. Nothing is evil of itself. Such anti-conviction is not supported by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1333504283' post='2412632']
[mod]not nice! [/mod]
[/quote]That is totally your own opinion. Nothing is evil of itself. Such anti-conviction is not supported by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1333504236' post='2412630']
Plus, they're rotten. :(

:lol: Did St. Elizabeth teach you to talk like that???
[/quote]So I was taking some wine. I can't even remember what I typed, now you delete it. That is the error of modernism my dear, apparently, non-Catholic acquaintance. And this from a regulator with almost 35K posts.

[b]Pope Pius X - Pascendi Dominici Gregis - On the Doctrine of the Modernists - 8 September 1907[/b]

"[color="#000000"]When an adversary rises up against them with an erudition and force that renders them redoubtable, they seek to make a conspiracy of silence around him to nullify the effects of his attack."[/color]

[color="#000000"]Going toe to toe on the net ain't always nice now is it. I suggest tea and biscuits until you get your stomach back. Personal attack ? - show me.[/color]

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1337736583' post='2433823']
so glad this is where it belongs in the Lame Board.
[/quote]Now is that nice?

Edward Palamar

[quote name='Brother Adam' timestamp='1333504415' post='2412639']
See ya EP.
[/quote]Maybe not, if you're not careful.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='penguin31' timestamp='1333504432' post='2412640']
You seem to be an expert on rotting in hell. Prayers for peace for your eternal soul.
[/quote]Not at all, it just kind of had a roll that evening. Thanks and likewise.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1333504084' post='2412623']
the real John the Baptist, never complimented himself. He said he wasn't fit to tie the straps of Jesus' sandals.
[/quote]Yeah, but now it's payback time.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1337737556' post='2433829']
Now I think you're just a troll. You don't act like the other crazies.
[/quote]I get the first part of that a lot. But I don't think they're going to get away with it, if you know what I mean.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337737862' post='2433833'] if you know what I mean.
[/quote]I do not.

Edward Palamar

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1337738067' post='2433836']I do not.[/quote]
[size=4]Pope Pius X - Pascendi Dominici Gregis - On the Doctrine of the Modernists - 8 September 1907 :

50. It is also the duty of the Bishops to prevent writings of Modernists, or whatever savors of Modernism or promotes it, from being read when they have been published, and to hinder their publication when they have not. No books or papers or periodicals whatever of this kind are to be permitted to seminarists or university students. The injury to them would be not less than that which is caused by immoral reading-- nay, it would be greater, for such writings poison Christian life at its very fount. The same decision is to be taken concerning the writings of some Catholics, who, though not evilly disposed themselves, are ill-instructed in theological studies and imbued with modern philosophy, and strive to make this harmonize with the faith, and, as they say, to turn it to the profit of the faith. The name and reputation of these authors cause them to read without suspicion, and they are, therefore, all the more dangerous in gradually preparing the way for Modernism.[/size]

Edited by Edward Palamar

[quote name='Edward Palamar' timestamp='1337737180' post='2433825']
Now is that nice?
[/quote]
yes.