An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entrance Date Is Nov 14

Aya Sophia

I'm going to miss you! I hope you take it the right way when I say I hope I never see you on here again :) Will send parcel in time for Christmas...

God bless you!

Mary's Margaret

Truly a day of celebration: Aya Sophia's first full day, faithcecelia's live-in begins, and MaterM's fresh return from retreat.
:nun2: :nun2: :nun2:

God's blessings flow in abundance!! Think I'll go for the real coffee this morning!

[quote name='Mary's Margaret' timestamp='1321371593' post='2336540']
Truly a day of celebration: Aya Sophia's first full day, faithcecelia's live-in begins, and MaterM's fresh return from retreat.
:nun2: :nun2: :nun2:

God's blessings flow in abundance!! Think I'll go for the real coffee this morning!
[/quote]

Haha! Good plan :)

[i]Truly a day of celebration: Aya Sophia's first full day, faithcecelia's live-in begins, and MaterM's fresh return from retreat. [/i]
[i] :nun2: :nun2: :nun2:[/i]

[i] God's blessings flow in abundance!! Think I'll go for the real coffee this morning![/i]

I've already had too many cups of coffee already ---about 6. Are there emoticons of nuns doing headstands or cartwheels? Sometimes caffeine is a wonderful thing ;)

brandelynmarie

Aya Sophia had listed her blog on her Profile, but I thought I would post it here:

[url="http://ayasophia33.wordpress.com/"]http://ayasophia33.wordpress.com/[/url]

:)

I miss her... Will be sending a book at Christmas though so if anyone's got a message they'd like me to include in the package, just let me know.