An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entrance Date Is Nov 14

Aya Sophia

VS friends, thanks for all the good wishes (and thanks, Marigold, for bumping this - sweet of you!)

I may have a last logon or two in the 48hrs before I leave France for England the morning of the 14th but in case not:

It has been a blessing and privilege to be among you here, even if only for a little while. God love and protect each of you and draw you to Himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings in the Lord! Left home on 4 Nov to go on retreat and travel a bit, visiting friends. Am online a little while longer today then catching a night train back to Paris followed by channel tunnel train to the UK tomorrow morning. Expect to arrive at the monastery about 6PM. Prayers for everyone on VS - may God's will be done in us all!

wow Aya. This just came so fast!! I knew it was coming but it kinda jumped on me and I am... wow, is this how it will be like when it's time for FC to say goodbye? This is soooo real all of a sudden!

Definitely praying for you.

I was only wondering last night if ypu would get a chance to check in. I will be thinking of you especially tomorrow and hope it all goes well for you.

Dear Aya, Praised be Jesus Christ!! I am so happy for you!! I have been meaning to post here forever. God bless you as you make this big step in entering (or re-entering) Carmel. :nunpray: When I enter it will be "re-entering" too, so if you could keep this intention especially in prayer, I would greatly appreciate it. :pray: Thank you!!! May God reward you! :heart: And Happy Feast of all Carmelite saints!! :saint:

brandelynmarie

Deo Gratias! May our Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Mount Carmel, wrap you in her mantle always & may you have His Peace, which passes all understanding. I will continue to study & meditate on your blog. :) Thank you for being such a gentle blessing to all of us here. So many prayers for you!