Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

TempleofVesarius
Posted

imagine feelings that arent really there...ahem ahem

thats the big one in HS i think

Posted

Just a little FYI ToV~

I readily admit to having been all the things you keep complaining about at one point in my life or another, but I also try to focus on all the good that my emotional side as done for others. God created us this way and while we may misuse it at times, you should know guys do they same thing. In example, men tend to think that what they DO for people is more important than what they say. This can lead to scenarios such as fathers who mow the lawn and work all the time instead of telling their kids they love them. You see in that father's mind taking care of the lawn and being the bread winner is enough, but kids (and wives) need to be told that they are loved. They need to spend time with their father and hear that he loves them. This exact scenario is very common in American families and also explains the numerous kids out there who have poor relationships with their father. I know this because this explains my best friend's family to a T.

The point of all of that is don't be so negative and think that our emotions are always used for evil. It's a two way street.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

imagine feelings that arent really there...ahem ahem

thats the big one in HS i think

I gotcha... the problem with that though, is I think those type of girls really DO think those feelings are real, but are mistaking things like infatuation with love. Hence back to your point about being mature enough to love and to know the difference between liking someone and Loving someone.

TempleofVesarius
Posted

BUT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::o:unsure::(:wacko::rolleyes:

Posted

ToV....chill....you don't have to stress about this...I just wanted ya'lls ideas about an 18 really thinking she loves this guy. I mean Everyone talks & talks about all these things like chastity, drugs, alcohol, a great guy, someone who goes to church, & all that other "information" but truthfully all of it is true about my relationship with this guy. We both agree that sex or going close to sex is a no no until you're married, drugs, alcohol & the other "information" is not in our relationship, & he is a great guy. A great CATHOLIC guy...he's thinking about being a preist.which is amesome, but he better not after I tell him I love him!

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Dude! The brat wants to be a priest too?!?!?!

You have a thing with having guys turn to the religious life or gay!!

HiddenVoice
Posted

there were these girls I know that I used to hang out with alot. They thought they were going to turn me gay. I proved them wrong. I proved them ALL wrong. Expecially one. :rolleyes:

Voice

GodsThespianChic
Posted (edited)

Yes, yes he did prove quite quite wrong to one girl. But that's a different story. LOL!!

Edited by GodsThespianChic
Posted

wow I don't want to know GTC & HiddenVoice...anwyays......no Brat was thinking about it...I mean it's a great thought being a nun right?!

but who's to say I'm giving up having 10 kids for that! not me!

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Haha, ok...as long as he isn't as serious as the once dubbed by the guy at work...Priest Man!!!

It would really smell of elderberries if 2 guys in a row decided on that when you liked them!!

HiddenVoice
Posted

I still have trouble thinking about 10 little versions of you running around. If you ever came to visit I would have to post a numerical limit on how many you could bring at once. otherwise I'd probably lose my sanity. It's funny cause it's true. Love ya Grace.

Voice

Posted

thanks Voice...ya know it wouldn't be all little me's...there might be some sane ones in there!...I hope!

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I gotta agree with Voice there....I mean, come one, GG, you know he has a point!

Posted

thanks...see if I come visit you!

GodsThespianChic
Posted

You better come visit me. I still better be Auntie K1!!

HiddenVoice
Posted

laides, ladies. Can't we settle this peacefully? Like say.... with a duel or something like that? i mean come on. Let's set the mark at ten paces and give each girl two bullets. Fair? :wacko:

voice

GodsThespianChic
Posted

Not so fair...didn't I ever tell you that my Dad is the firearms instructor for HCSD??

I mean come on, I would obviously have the upper hand!

HiddenVoice
Posted

I dunno. grace has got the spunk. It's be an interesting contest. ladies! take your positions! 10..................9..........

Voice

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I win!

Posted

hold it hold it, I didn't agree just yet.....I'm still thinking....I mean give me the little thing Wil Smith had in Men in Black b/c that's what I am......but no useage of gun......I mean give me a bandaid b/c I'm cut!

NOT!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...