Winchester Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322365788' post='2341035'] Excuse me....mister....I am 20 years old and I will smack you if you ever called me younger than I really am ever again! [/quote] You can't reach his head, shorty.
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1322366030' post='2341039'] You can't reach his head, shorty. [/quote] Well I can reach somewhere else though but I am not gonna mention that sensitive spot. Edited November 27, 2011 by Lil'Monster
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 i meant to say somewhere esle not someone else
Jaime Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322365958' post='2341038'] Oh shush up! No wonder you are single cuz you are soooooooo mean [/quote] I'm actually seeing someone who is meaner than me
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1322366280' post='2341043'] I'm actually seeing someone who is meaner than me [/quote] like who?
Jaime Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322366364' post='2341044'] like who? [/quote] Yer mom
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1322366487' post='2341046'] Yer mom [/quote] Don't ever SAY anything about my Mom...or else!!!!
Jaime Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322366605' post='2341048'] Don't ever SAY anything about my Mom...or else!!!! [/quote] I'm just sayin, if you want to call me dad, I'm ok with that.
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1322366928' post='2341050'] I'm just sayin, if you want to call me dad, I'm ok with that. [/quote] Oh shush up!!! I would stop if I were you
Jaime Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322367090' post='2341051'] Oh shush up!!! I would stop if I were you [/quote] Keep it up and you won't be a bridesmaid
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 Bridesmaid?? What the heck are you talking about?
Jaime Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1322367248' post='2341053'] Bridesmaid?? What the heck are you talking about? [/quote] When your mom and I get married
Lil'Monster Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1322367322' post='2341054'] When your mom and I get married [/quote] Shut up!!! Seriously, please! It is really offensive to say those things about my family. I am not in a very good mood. I am really crying. Just stop it please! If you don't a nice thing to say then don't say nothing!
Jaime Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 Please stop taking the internet so seriously...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 27, 2011 Posted November 27, 2011 You guys really hijacked this thread, wow.
Recommended Posts