An Old School Catholic Message Board

The World Is Full Of Sheep

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1329500384' post='2388520']
I heart Admiral Ackbar. You have chosen well, imho.
[/quote][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA&feature=related[/media]

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1329499349' post='2388510']
I stand by my Admiral Ackbar.
[/quote]

[img]http://fairfoodfight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ernie.jpg[/img]

PhuturePriest

Every one of your videos failed. You keep trying to make fun of my manly statements, when in fact, this is the only video acceptable for such:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvltzwkUEEA&ob=av3e

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1329500742' post='2388528']
The ability of Trogdor the Burninator is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
[/quote]

SILENCE PEASANT!

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1329502038' post='2388539']
SILENCE PEASANT!
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oH7tRN_0sc[/media]

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Selah' timestamp='1329502038' post='2388539']

SILENCE PEASANT!
[/quote]You are Rather Dashing, a peasant wearing short pantaloons.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1329513915' post='2388654']
You are Rather Dashing, a peasant wearing short pantaloons.
[/quote]

Actually, I am Kerrek. :|

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329462626' post='2388381']
I'm sorry. You are right. Please forgive me of my ignorance and pride.
[/quote]Keep your passion, temper it with experience and humility and you will be fine :)

[b]Master Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Close your eyes. What do you hear?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Young Caine:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] I hear the water, I hear the birds.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Do you hear your own heartbeat?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Caine:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] No.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Caine:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Old man, how is it that you hear these things?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Young man, how is it that you do not?[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1329537644' post='2388829']
Keep your passion, temper it with experience and humility and you will be fine :)

[b]Master Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Close your eyes. What do you hear?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Young Caine:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] I hear the water, I hear the birds.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Do you hear your own heartbeat?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Caine:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] No.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Caine:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Old man, how is it that you hear these things?[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Po:[/b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3] Young man, how is it that you do not?[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Fortunately, I have no need to learn this lesson since I am always a shining example of temperance and meekness. I have never behaved arrogantly or made unwarranted assumptions about my own experiences or the experiences of others. But for lesser mortals this is a valuable lesson to learn. I remember the countless calm, reasonable discussions I had with Madam Vengier back in the day and my calm resistance to any unduly harsh judgments or pronouncements against others. As a moderator who's been around since I first came here, cmotherofpearl can attest to this.