Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The World Is Full Of Sheep


Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1329506441' post='2388581']
[img]http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/star-wars-haters-vader.gif[/img]
[/quote]

That is a really overweight Darth Vader.

Posted

Maybe it's a baby vader.

Posted

Cease fire. Cease fire.

Mark of the Cross
Posted

I've been in the army thrown handgranades, fired machine guns and high powered SLRs. But I'm absolutely petrified giving a public speech. A real man or woman is one who speaks from the heart for Christ and doesn't give a hoot what others think of them.

I wonder how many duck shooters there would be if ducks could shoot back?

Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1329589299' post='2388975']
[img]http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/star-wars-haters-vader.gif[/img]
That is a really overweight Darth Vader.
[/quote]

His source is cheeseburger and his destiny is Phat mass!

Posted

[quote name='Hubertus' timestamp='1329244758' post='2386991']
I don't know much about unions, but my friends went to do some volunteer work over the summer in Chicago and they were told they couldn't do anything, not even build a handicap ramp.. Just paint. And apparently you can't fix something in your house if it's broken, you have to call an electrician/plumber/etc to do it. They said it was because of so much union legislation(?) there. That sounds like an abuse to me... Can anyone else shed some light on this?
[/quote]

Well, I know you can do DIY jobs in your own house, and in fact I have with the help of a non-union electrician acquaintance. However, the unions are powerful in Chicago, and there are union rules at McCormick Place (the major convention center) that do not allow vendors and such to set up their own displays or even plug a cord into a socket unless they get an approved union worker to do so for them (at an exhorbitant cost - I don't know what the going rate is today).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...