Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can We Just Name The Lame Board "mlp Land"


Recommended Posts

Posted

YOUR FACE IS ENGLISH AND WHAT

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332483057' post='2405962']
Has any one had a good burger in a while?
[/quote]

I bought stuff to grill burgers this weekend. :cheers: :icey2:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I know this is the lame board and all, and some people think that gives them leeway to do whatever the heck they want, but when someone starts a thread specifically asking to talk about something OTHER than MLP it's really exceedingly rude to come in and spam their thread with satan-spawn-MLP-essence-of-cow. [i]Show a little respect. [/i]

Posted

I like to talk about YOUR FACE...

I'd also like to talk about putting ponies into a wine press, but that's just disturbing.

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332516469' post='2406079']
I know this is the lame board and all, and some people think that gives them leeway to do whatever the heck they want, but when someone starts a thread specifically asking to talk about something OTHER than MLP it's really exceedingly rude to come in and spam their thread with satan-spawn-MLP-essence-of-cow. [i]Show a little respect. [/i]
[/quote]

how about when that person posts constantly on the pony threads and brings it up all the time?
and this is no different from every other thread i have seen about the lame board.

"OMIGOSH you GUYZZZZZZZZ stop posting about bunchie/meme of the day, it offends my delicate sensibilities!!?!"

*object of thread is posted, because who didnt see that coming*

"I FOR ONE DID NOT SEE THIS COMING, SHOCKED AND APPALLED"

[IMG]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/55-oh-you.jpg[/IMG]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Bunchie was as annoying as poo, too. Spamming is rude.

Posted (edited)

It was the one that came to mind. Frankly, after pvtmiller cant seem to stop invading threads that are specifically FOR posting the stuff he doesnt want to see(apparently) and seems to constantly imply or assert that other posters are gay or developmentally challenged for their taste in TV shows, i dont care how hard he gets trolled or how rude he thinks we are being.

Edited by Jesus_lol
Posted (edited)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332517350' post='2406089']
Spamming is rude.
[/quote]

It is rude. I try not to bring up ponies too much in threads especially those in Open Mic... but they seem to be running wild everywhere on Phatmass! :hehe:

Edited by i<3LSOP
franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332517364' post='2406091']
It was the one that came to mind. Frankly, after pvtmiller cant seem to stop invading threads that are specifically FOR posting the stuff he doesnt want to see(apparently) and seems to constantly imply or assert that other posters are gay or developmentally challenged for their taste in TV shows, i dont care how hard he gets trolled or how rude he thinks we are being.
[/quote]
That's a very mature response. :|

And it's not just this thread, it happens all over. Derailing threads for personal purpose is ridiculous and rude.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I rarely open the MLP thread so I don't know what Miller is posting in there. (I won't say I never have, because my few posts in there prove otherwise.) But I have seen this done across plenty of other threads that he isn't involved in. Bottom line is it's rude.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332517542' post='2406093']
It is rude. I try not to bring up ponies too much in threads especially those in Open Mic... but they seem to be running wild everywhere on Phatmass! :hehe:
[/quote]

Yup, it used to be lolcats, then it was bunchie, now it's MLP. It's annoying and disrespectful. There are plenty of people who enjoy those things and post them in an appropriate manner, but the small handful who don't ruin it for everyone.

Posted

its like you people have never been to the lame board.

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332517950' post='2406104']
its like you people have never been to the lame board.
[/quote]

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332517748' post='2406101']
Yup, it used to be lolcats, then it was bunchie, now it's MLP. It's annoying and disrespectful. There are plenty of people who enjoy those things and post them in an appropriate manner, but the small handful who don't ruin it for everyone.
[/quote]
I mean MLP I don't really have an opinon on (I am starting to dislike it because of all of the posting) but umm... bunchie...? :x

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332517950' post='2406104']
its like you people have never been to the lame board.
[/quote]

The problem is, son, that this poo doesn't just happen on the lame board. So even when it does happen here it's still annoying.

Posted

Im not your son, but i understand that. I tend not to post offtopic pony stuff outside the lameboard, but i have no problem in posting it here.
no one has any problem when reaction pictures from Firefly and other shows are posted in nearly every thread.

Seems the people outraged at ponies being posted in pvtmiller's thread about ponies... are not actually pvtmiller.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Where is Firefly being posted and why am I missing it???

And for the record, 95% of the time I DO find reaction pictures annoying. I think it's a stupid way to respond.

Posted

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvesqw.jpg[/img]

[spoiler]well, nathan fillion, not firefly specifically[/spoiler]

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332519592' post='2406134']
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvesqw.jpg[/img]

[spoiler]well, nathan fillion, not firefly specifically[/spoiler]
[/quote]

I seriously rolled my eyes when I saw this. :|

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332518926' post='2406123']
Im not your son, but i understand that. I tend not to post offtopic pony stuff outside the lameboard, but i have no problem in posting it here.
no one has any problem when reaction pictures from Firefly and other shows are posted in nearly every thread.

Seems the people outraged at ponies being posted in pvtmiller's thread about ponies... are not actually pvtmiller.
[/quote]
Let's not be dramatic. I don't see anyone who is "outraged", but I do see a lot of people who are "annoyed" - here and elsewhere. It's really not about which ridiculous image is being posted; they're all annoying, and it's disrespectful every time. At least some people legitimately respond with an image (even if it is obnoxious)! Some posters here consider themselves positive influences on the phorums while they run around spamming threads with ponies and picking fights only to play the victim. All we want is a little respect. If someone asks for something NOT to be posted, be mature and DO NOT post it. Is it really so difficult? Must people really rebel, act out, and cause such tension everywhere?

No one will be mad or point fingers if those who do this would just stop. When the behavior changes (with no expectation of reward) and a genuine effort is made to be respectful and kind, I think we will all experience a greater amount of Christian fellowship. This kind of croutons does nothing to promote friendship here, nor does it contribute anything of any value whatever to the community.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...