i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332525183' post='2406275'] I like stories... There was this phatmasser.. She doesn't come around anymore, but everyone loved her. Even me. She was funny, smart, and dare I say a most razzle dazzle cat. I would give her a hard time, she would give me a hard time. One day, I cracked a joke about her have 'thunder thighs' or something like that. Now, I had seen pictures of her; so part of the humor in my head was she SOOOOOO didn;t have thunder thighs, that it was funny for anyone to think she did. I got a PM from her, I did not know this, but she had lost a lot of weight and weight is a struggle for her. She asked that I not mention it again, even though she knew I was teasing (non maliciously) I felt horrible and completely assured her I would not. We were friends before, during, and well after this. This was a hot issue for her, and she had respect enough to let me know. I tend to think everything can be funny, or can even try to lighten the mood with humor. Sometimes, there are some things which are just not 'welcomed' (for lack of a better word) to be said. That was one. Perhaps this is another? Further, everyone heals at different times, in different ways. [b][i]And we all know what we mean by healing...[/i][/b]Perhaps we could all (myself included) be a little more patient with eachother, and respeck eachother a little more to be cognizant of current boundaries in humor and overall communication with eachother as it refers to the healing that God obviously wants to take place. I love you all. [/quote] Umm, are you joking? I'M CONFUSED!
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332519592' post='2406134'] [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvesqw.jpg[/img] [spoiler]well, nathan fillion, not firefly specifically[/spoiler] [/quote] so. amazing.
franciscanheart Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332525367' post='2406285'] Umm, are you joking? I'M CONFUSED! [/quote] This is the other side of Miko -- the serious one, the one that is soft and gentle and loving. Say hello, it won't last long.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 I still maintain that it shouldn't be necessary to state it in the OP if you know the person doesn't like it. No one should be obliged to post in every thread they start "No MLP in this thread y'all." I won't be PMing you. I've said my piece.
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1332525419' post='2406289'] This is the other side of Miko -- the serious one, the one that is soft and gentle and loving. Say hello, it won't last long. [/quote] Whoa, I'm so impressed! Hey Jason!
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1332525419' post='2406289'] This is the other side of Miko -- the serious one, the one that is soft and gentle and loving. Say hello, it won't last long. [/quote] isn't every side of Miko soft?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332525423' post='2406290'] I still maintain that it shouldn't be necessary to state it in the OP if you know the person doesn't like it. No one should be obliged to post in every thread they start "No MLP in this thread y'all." I won't be PMing you. I've said my piece. [/quote] As far as I'm concerned the default of the Lame Board is to be as lame as anyone wants. That's how it's been for as long as I've been on this site.
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332525487' post='2406293'] isn't every side of Miko soft? [/quote] Poor Miko... I know he doesn't have feelings but still...
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 the stuff he says are you for cereal?[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332525546' post='2406296'] Poor Miko... I know he doesn't have feelings but still... [/quote]
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332525620' post='2406299'] the stuff he says are you for cereal? [/quote] Does the post with nothing does.... that mean silence?
Jesus_lol Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332525183' post='2406275'] I like stories... There was this phatmasser.. She doesn't come around anymore, but everyone loved her. Even me. She was funny, smart, and dare I say a most razzle dazzle cat. I would give her a hard time, she would give me a hard time. One day, I cracked a joke about her have 'thunder thighs' or something like that. Now, I had seen pictures of her; so part of the humor in my head was she SOOOOOO didn;t have thunder thighs, that it was funny for anyone to think she did. I got a PM from her, I did not know this, but she had lost a lot of weight and weight is a struggle for her. She asked that I not mention it again, even though she knew I was teasing (non maliciously) I felt horrible and completely assured her I would not. We were friends before, during, and well after this. This was a hot issue for her, and she had respect enough to let me know. I tend to think everything can be funny, or can even try to lighten the mood with humor. Sometimes, there are some things which are just not 'welcomed' (for lack of a better word) to be said. That was one. Perhaps this is another? Further, everyone heals at different times, in different ways. [b][i]And we all know what we mean by healing...[/i][/b]Perhaps we could all (myself included) be a little more patient with eachother, and respeck eachother a little more to be cognizant of current boundaries in humor and overall communication with eachother as it refers to the healing that God obviously wants to take place. I love you all. [/quote] so what you are saying... is that pvtmiller has thunder thighs?
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1332524461' post='2406247'] You need to go look at this thread, then: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/"]http://www.phatmass....ing-gay-debate/[/url] [/quote] i would prop you, but i'm out. (again)
Jesus_lol Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 and i just spent my last prop on lil red (im such an impulse buyer, gotta watch my prop finances!)
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332525714' post='2406302'] so what you are saying... is that pvtmiller has thunder thighs? [/quote] [img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/8/4bcbfb6e-e257-4834-85cc-6bafaf35300a.jpg[/img] This thread will always have a warm place in my heart
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332525522' post='2406295'] As far as I'm concerned the default of the Lame Board is to be as lame as anyone wants. That's how it's been for as long as I've been on this site. [/quote] Well, consider this your fair warning, if I start a thread and you, or anyone, post ponies in it I will delete it on sight, no warning, no disclaimers, no special requests. I don't like them and I expect that you people would have enough respect to lay off in my threads. There is a difference between lame and disrespect and you are seriously failing to grasp that right now.
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332525487' post='2406293'] isn't every side of Miko soft? [/quote] i maintain that admins and mods need to have more props to give away.
Jesus_lol Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 Its getting pretty serious in here, im gonna have to move this to the debate table soon.
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1332525762' post='2406304'] and i just spent my last prop on lil red (im such an impulse buyer, gotta watch my prop finances!) [/quote] i know! me too!! :sadwalk: edit: what?! no :sadwalk:?
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 I don't know why this thread makes me so happy?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332525868' post='2406308'] i maintain that admins and mods need to have more props to give away. [/quote] Son of a biscuit. I just ran out, too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now