i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332523456' post='2406209'] I don't know why it's suddenly a problem now. [/quote] Because it is annoying almost everyone! [size=3]edit: because it sounded a bit to harsh earlier and I love my Pham and don't want to be on bad terms with anyone![/size] Edited March 23, 2012 by i<3LSOP
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332523665' post='2406219'] Disrespect is the problem. It's been spelled out several times now. [/quote] Hence the apology in that thread. What is this now, some kind of witch hunt?
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332501845' post='2405991'] Do they speak English in what? [/quote] You were referring to pulp fiction, correct?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332523710' post='2406221'] Hence the apology in that thread. What is this now, some kind of witch hunt? [/quote] No need for hunting when the place smells like pony poo. Look, I don't give a rip when you and your pony loving pals post that stuff in each others threads. That's your playground. But when others have said they don't like MLP (and/or specifically requested that it not be posted) it's rude to post it in their threads. That's all I've been saying from the start. When someone doesn't like it don't be a DB and post them in their threads anyway. And this goes for anything, not just MLP. It could be bobcats or trucks and I'd still feel the same way. I went on the same tirade about lolcats.
MIKolbe Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332523729' post='2406222'] You were referring to pulp fiction, correct? [/quote] indeed, i was
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332524132' post='2406235'] No need for hunting when the place smells like pony poo. Look, I don't give a rip when you and your pony loving pals post that stuff in each others threads. That's your playground. But when others have said they don't like MLP (and/or specifically requested that it not be posted) it's rude to post it in their threads. That's all I've been saying from the start. When someone doesn't like it don't be a DB and post them in their threads anyway. And this goes for anything, not just MLP. It could be bobcats or trucks and I'd still feel the same way. I went on the same tirade about lolcats. [/quote] Wow, I don't know if I'm ready to since I'm still pretty new here but now with that said I feel like I could maybe start a thread where I have all of my hideous rambles without MLP.
franciscanheart Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332524280' post='2406239'] Wow, I don't know if I'm ready to since I'm still pretty new here but now with that said I feel like I could maybe start a thread where I have all of my hideous rambles without MLP. [/quote] Go for it. We've got your back.
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 [img]http://chanarchive.org/content/52_a/40545699/1285287039826.jpg[/img] Ohhh I love the drama going on in this thread! I Could care less about my little pony, it just get annoying after a while. But I can't believe how this thread blew up, I think this thread has made me laugh more than any other thread that I have ever read on PM.
MissScripture Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332524347' post='2406244'] [img]http://chanarchive.org/content/52_a/40545699/1285287039826.jpg[/img] Ohhh I love the drama going on in this thread! I Could care less about my little pony, it just get annoying after a while. But I can't believe how this thread blew up, I think this thread has made me laugh more than any other thread that I have ever read on PM. [/quote] You need to go look at this thread, then: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/[/url]
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332524347' post='2406244'] [img]http://chanarchive.org/content/52_a/40545699/1285287039826.jpg[/img] Ohhh I love the drama going on in this thread! I Could care less about my little pony, it just get annoying after a while. But I can't believe how this thread blew up, I think this thread has made me laugh more than any other thread that I have ever read on PM. [/quote]
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1332524461' post='2406247'] You need to go look at this thread, then: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/114113-never-ending-gay-debate/"]http://www.phatmass....ing-gay-debate/[/url] [/quote] I read about fifteen pages of that thread and was laughing sooo hard I was crying...
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 Oh man I love sarcasm. Makes my day so much better.
MissScripture Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332524545' post='2406252'] I read about fifteen pages of that thread and was laughing sooo hard I was crying... [/quote] I look at it whenever I need a pick me up.
sidemunch88 Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1332524955' post='2406266'] I look at it whenever I need a pick me up. [/quote] I shall go rate this thread
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332471633' post='2405798'] Can you guys talk about something other than MLP? It is killing me [/quote] i love you so much. our trip is gonna be amesome!
i<3LSOP Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332524672' post='2406258'] Oh man I love sarcasm. Makes my day so much better. [/quote] You'd love the lady who works in the office at my Parish. Every single thing she says seems to come out sarcastic and my Priest and I where talking about three Sundays ago and she came up and I said amid my hysterical giggles said... "Bev, are you sarcastic in your responses at Mass?" My Priest just laughed, picked me up, and twirled me around in the air!
MIKolbe Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 I like stories... There was this phatmasser.. She doesn't come around anymore, but everyone loved her. Even me. She was funny, smart, and dare I say a most razzle dazzle cat. I would give her a hard time, she would give me a hard time. One day, I cracked a joke about her have 'thunder thighs' or something like that. Now, I had seen pictures of her; so part of the humor in my head was she SOOOOOO didn;t have thunder thighs, that it was funny for anyone to think she did. I got a PM from her, I did not know this, but she had lost a lot of weight and weight is a struggle for her. She asked that I not mention it again, even though she knew I was teasing (non maliciously) I felt horrible and completely assured her I would not. We were friends before, during, and well after this. This was a hot issue for her, and she had respect enough to let me know. I tend to think everything can be funny, or can even try to lighten the mood with humor. Sometimes, there are some things which are just not 'welcomed' (for lack of a better word) to be said. That was one. Perhaps this is another? Further, everyone heals at different times, in different ways. [b][i]And we all know what we mean by healing...[/i][/b]Perhaps we could all (myself included) be a little more patient with eachother, and respeck eachother a little more to be cognizant of current boundaries in humor and overall communication with eachother as it refers to the healing that God obviously wants to take place. I love you all.
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332483057' post='2405962'] Has any one had a good burger in a while? [/quote] had our first BBQ of spring last night. man, was that burger good!!
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332524132' post='2406235'] No need for hunting when the place smells like pony poo. Look, I don't give a rip when you and your pony loving pals post that stuff in each others threads. That's your playground. But when others have said they don't like MLP (and/or specifically requested that it not be posted) it's rude to post it in their threads. That's all I've been saying from the start. When someone doesn't like it don't be a DB and post them in their threads anyway. And this goes for anything, not just MLP. It could be bobcats or trucks and I'd still feel the same way. I went on the same tirade about lolcats. [/quote] If I happen to come across any more LB threads that specifically say in the OP that they don't appreciate ponies, then I will refrain from posting. If you wish to discuss this with me any further you may PM me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now