PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 There have been things I have never told people out of fear, but I figured "Since I may die by a tornado today, what the heck? They can't yell at a dead guy!" Thus, here is my list of politically incorrect things according to Phatmass standards that I love: I love Michael Voris and the Vortex, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity. I think female altar servers are a huge mistake. I love Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, but I never liked Ron Paul. I don't think there should ever be a mosque near Ground Zero, and I think the Muslim faith is violent and has violent teachings, and is in no way a peaceful Religion. I think U2 is the greatest band ever, and I don't really like modern music. Now I'm [i]really [/i]counting on that tornado, because otherwise I'm in a [i]lot [/i]of trouble... But really, I just wanted to state what I like without fear for once. If people don't agree, I don't care. These are my beliefs and I'm entitled to them. They aren't out of line with Church teaching or anything, so it's not really that big of a deal. But to be clear: I do think Michael Voris should obey his Bishop.
Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 Can't stand Voris but aggree with you on the rest.
dominicansoul Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 i thought this was going to be a thread about elvis... ...this is a great idea for a lameboard game... "say what you really mean because tomorrow you die"
MissyP89 Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 For what it's worth, you're not the first to say any of those things here.
Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1334257470' post='2416538'] [/quote] oh look it's voris' hardoo.
Lil Red Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334257741' post='2416542'] oh look it's voris' hardoo. [/quote] LOL "If people don't agree, I don't care. These are my beliefs and I'm entitled to them." FINALLY!
Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334258659' post='2416560'] LOL "If people don't agree, I don't care. These are my beliefs and I'm entitled to them." FINALLY! [/quote] YEP. I think Voris is rude and snarky and the message gets lost in the theatrics including the hair, which for the longest time I thought was a rug. But that's my opinion.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2012 Author Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1334257470' post='2416538'] i thought this was going to be a thread about elvis... ...this is a great idea for a lameboard game... "say what you really mean because tomorrow you die" [/quote] That does sound like an amesome game. I am glad I could spark the fire. [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334258659' post='2416560'] "If people don't agree, I don't care. These are my beliefs and I'm entitled to them." FINALLY! [/quote] Whew! I'm glad I'm getting an okay reaction. I'll be honest: When I clicked "Post", I had a fear I would get a Phishy tag.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2012 Author Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334259146' post='2416573'] it's not a rug? woah. [/quote] Hey! Be nice to that rug! That rug has the tough job of handling every possible politically incorrect statement.
Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334259146' post='2416573'] it's not a rug? woah. [/quote] NO! I have it on a reliable source that it's his actual hair!!![quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334259334' post='2416577'] Hey! Be nice to that rug! That rug has the tough job of handling every possible politically incorrect statement. [/quote] It's not a rug, it's his actual hair. Bizarre.
Lil Red Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334259345' post='2416578'] NO! I have it on a reliable source that it's his actual hair!!! [/quote] wow. just wow. why, on God's good green earth, would a person style his hair so that it looks like a rug?!
Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334259396' post='2416579'] wow. just wow. why, on God's good green earth, would a person style his hair so that it looks like a rug?! [/quote] I have no idea. Maybe it acts like a tinfoil hat keeping liberalism from seeping into his brain?
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2012 Author Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334259464' post='2416580'] I have no idea. Maybe it acts like a tinfoil hat keeping liberalism from seeping into his brain? [/quote] I'm really glad I decided to swallow my drink before I read your post, otherwise it would have shot straight through my nose, and I know from experience that Dr. Pepper burns the nose like the fiery pits of hell.
dominicansoul Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334259146' post='2416573'] it's not a rug? woah. [/quote] I thought it was a comb-over?
Lil Red Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334259679' post='2416583'] I'm really glad I decided to swallow my drink before I read your post, otherwise it would have shot straight through my nose, and I know from experience that Dr. Pepper burns the nose like the fiery pits of hell. [/quote]
Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334259679' post='2416583'] I'm really glad I decided to swallow my drink before I read your post, otherwise it would have shot straight through my nose, and I know from experience that Dr. Pepper burns the nose like the fiery pits of hell. [/quote] Glad I was done chewing my Chipolte Chedar Pretzil crisps. they're impissible to clean off a keyboard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now