Lil Red Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1334369819' post='2417494'] and you're only [s]12[/s] 15 [/quote]
PhuturePriest Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1334370227' post='2417503'] [/quote] Thank you for showing me proper dignity.
r2Dtoo Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 "15 year olds" and "dignity" usually don't belong in the same sentence...
PhuturePriest Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1334372666' post='2417549'] "15 year olds" and "dignity" usually don't belong in the same sentence... [/quote] On the contrary, Mary was thirteen when she conceived Jesus, meaning she was fifteen by the time he was one. Certainly I could say a fifteen-year old Mary had dignity? Thus meaning "fifteen" and "dignified" can and do belong in the same sentence.
r2Dtoo Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1334372666' post='2417549'] "15 year old"[b] boys[/b] and "dignity" usually don't belong in the same sentence... [/quote] There, I fixed it.
XIX Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='sidemunch88' timestamp='1334338038' post='2417080'] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsxndhzO4G1qgyalu.gif[/img] [/quote] Yeah, you go ahead and attack me with the side of a knife. I mean, most people actually make some attempt at using the blade part of the knife. Just for future reference, that's generally how these things sorta work. Haters tend to be a few watts short of the other light bulbs tho. is okay. won't make fun.
Lil Red Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1334410954' post='2417675'] It's still rude. [/quote] respeck.
she_who_is_not Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Praying for you this weekend, FP! Here is a prayer I learned from the Nashville Dominicans: HOLY Mary, Virgin Mother of God, who was conceived without sin, I choose thee, this day, for the lady and Mistress of this House; I beseech thee through thy Immaculate Conception, to preserve it from pestilence, fire and water; from lightning and tempests, from robbers, from schisms and heresies, from earthquakes and from sudden death. Bless and protect, O holy Virgin, all its inmates, obtain for them grace to avoid sin, and save them from every other misfortune and accident. Amen
PhuturePriest Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1334431219' post='2417773'] Praying for you this weekend, FP! Here is a prayer I learned from the Nashville Dominicans: HOLY Mary, Virgin Mother of God, who was conceived without sin, I choose thee, this day, for the lady and Mistress of this House; I beseech thee through thy Immaculate Conception, to preserve it from pestilence, fire and water; from lightning and tempests, from robbers, from schisms and heresies, from earthquakes and from sudden death. Bless and protect, O holy Virgin, all its inmates, obtain for them grace to avoid sin, and save them from every other misfortune and accident. Amen [/quote] Thank you.
AnneLine Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 Praying for ALL of you in the path of the storms. Went and looked up some Youtube videos of the Greenville KS F5 and I cannot imagine living through that. And knowing that one of those empty places was your house made me so sad, FP. I'm glad you were able to get to your extended family in Dodge City.... getting 'into' Doge takes on a whole new meaning....
sidemunch88 Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='XIX' timestamp='1334414313' post='2417682'] Yeah, you go ahead and attack me with the side of a knife. I mean, most people actually make some attempt at using the blade part of the knife. Just for future reference, that's generally how these things sorta work. Haters tend to be a few watts short of the other light bulbs tho. is okay. won't make fun. [/quote] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lonlkhDzWb1qzr2th.gif[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334368999' post='2417490'] I've tried explaining what I said once, and I'm not going to try and attempt it again. Just go with the theory that I'm nuts and am unable to make a coherent statement. [/quote] That's fair.
PhuturePriest Posted April 14, 2012 Author Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1334436155' post='2417827'] Praying for ALL of you in the path of the storms. Went and looked up some Youtube videos of the Greenville KS F5 and I cannot imagine living through that. And knowing that one of those empty places was your house made me so sad, FP. I'm glad you were able to get to your extended family in Dodge City.... getting 'into' Doge takes on a whole new meaning.... [/quote] It may have been the wrong town. I live in Greensburg, not Greenville.
Vincent Vega Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334373427' post='2417555'] On the contrary, Mary was thirteen when she conceived Jesus, meaning she was fifteen by the time he was one. Certainly I could say a fifteen-year old Mary had dignity? Thus meaning "fifteen" and "dignified" can and do belong in the same sentence. [/quote] I will give you $10,000 at the end of my life if I never have to read this schtick again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now