Autumn Dusk Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1334259715' post='2416585'] I thought it was a comb-over? [/quote] Nope, it's his legit hair. They suggested he might have this [url="http://scienceblogs.com/worldsfair/2008/06/the_uncombable_hair_syndrome.php"]http://scienceblogs.com/worldsfair/2008/06/the_uncombable_hair_syndrome.php[/url]
missionseeker Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 He and Conan have pretty much the worst hair dos EVER
r2Dtoo Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 And with Conan at least everyone knows he's joking.
missionseeker Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334259983' post='2416596'] Nope, it's his legit hair. They suggested he might have this [url="http://scienceblogs.com/worldsfair/2008/06/the_uncombable_hair_syndrome.php"]http://scienceblogs....ir_syndrome.php[/url] [/quote] I wonder if my brother has that! His hair grow STRAIGHT OUT it's like dandelion hair. lol. [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396374_10150646516866341_652431340_11506547_1886896826_n.jpg[/img]
AnneLine Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 (edited) Voris' hair makes me think of Donald Trump.... must have the same hair stylist.... Snort away, friends..... enjoy your drinks & pretzels. Edited April 12, 2012 by AnneLine
elizabeth09 Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334257070' post='2416528'] There have been things I have never told people out of fear, but I figured "Since I may die by a tornado today, what the heck? They can't yell at a dead guy!" Thus, here is my list of politically incorrect things according to Phatmass standards that I love: I love Michael Voris and the Vortex, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity. I think female altar servers are a huge mistake. I love Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, but I never liked Ron Paul. I don't think there should ever be a mosque near Ground Zero, and I think the Muslim faith is violent and has violent teachings, and is in no way a peaceful Religion. I think U2 is the greatest band ever, and I don't really like modern music. Now I'm [i]really [/i]counting on that tornado, because otherwise I'm in a [i]lot [/i]of trouble... But really, I just wanted to state what I like without fear for once. If people don't agree, I don't care. These are my beliefs and I'm entitled to them. They aren't out of line with Church teaching or anything, so it's not really that big of a deal. But to be clear: I do think Michael Voris should obey his Bishop. [/quote] I also think that females alters servers are a mistake. We did not need them until VII happen. [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1334260796' post='2416614'] I wonder if my brother has that! His hair grow STRAIGHT OUT it's like dandelion hair. lol. [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396374_10150646516866341_652431340_11506547_1886896826_n.jpg[/img] [/quote] He looks like Andy a little.
she_who_is_not Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 I've survived two tornadoes and I don't know who Michael Voris is and I don't care. He sounds interesting, though. FP, here is some tornado advice. Stay away from windows. Interior rooms and basements are best. Once, I ran outside in the middle of a super cell to grab my school bag. I had bruises from the hail but my law books and notes were safe. It was so worth it to get a C+ on that tax exam. :sarcasm:
Jaime Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334259679' post='2416583'] I'm really glad I decided to swallow my drink before I read your post, otherwise it would have shot straight through my nose, and I know from experience that Dr. Pepper burns the nose like the fiery pits of hell. [/quote] [quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334259904' post='2416593'] Glad I was done chewing my Chipolte Chedar Pretzil crisps. they're impissible to clean off a keyboard. [/quote] You know I'm going to try adding product placement to my posts too. Maybe they'll send me free stuff!! I'd hate to get Velveeta all over my new HD iPad! (ask me for my address Apple!)
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2012 Author Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1334262375' post='2416634'] I've survived two tornadoes and I don't know who Michael Voris is and I don't care. He sounds interesting, though. FP, here is some tornado advice. Stay away from windows. Interior rooms and basements are best. Once, I ran outside in the middle of a super cell to grab my school bag. I had bruises from the hail but my law books and notes were safe. It was so worth it to get a C+ on that tax exam. :sarcasm: [/quote] I was in an EF5 tornado five years ago. Look up the Greensburg, Kansas Tornado. But thanks for the advice. I've been getting ready throughout the day, getting all of the things and expecting the worst. I'm pretty much ready to last three days trapped in my storm shelter. Though I would really like it if we avoided being trapped for three days...
AnneLine Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 Living thru the Greensburg Tornado gives you major battle ribbons. I'd be scared, too. Prayers, and hang in there. Bring a good mystery (or whatever) with you..... and be safe.
MissyP89 Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='Autumn Dusk' timestamp='1334259904' post='2416593'] Glad I was done chewing my Chipolte Chedar Pretzil crisps. they're [u][b]impissible[/b][/u] to clean off a keyboard. [/quote] Oh.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2012 Author Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1334263356' post='2416646'] Living thru the Greensburg Tornado gives you major battle ribbons. I'd be scared, too. Prayers, and hang in there. Bring a good mystery (or whatever) with you..... and be safe. [/quote] I can tell you what happened in a private message if you like.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1334260999' post='2416617'] Voris' hair makes me think of Donald Trump.... must have the same hair stylist.... [/quote] Donald Trump was my first thought, too.
MIKolbe Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 the title of this thread has that song stuck in my head.
Lil Red Posted April 12, 2012 Posted April 12, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1334263851' post='2416654'] Who is Michael Vorris? [/quote] this dude: [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UPwUWxhNBVc/TjRM2r1BBkI/AAAAAAAAD0A/_U4BrsE4YRc/s1600/Michael-Voris.jpg[/img] (yes, i might have intentionally picked a really awful picture of him. what of it?)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now