Vincent Vega Posted April 14, 2012 Posted April 14, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334373427' post='2417555'] On the contrary, Mary was thirteen when she conceived Jesus, meaning she was fifteen by the time he was one. Certainly I could say a fifteen-year old Mary had dignity? Thus meaning "fifteen" and "dignified" can and do belong in the same sentence. [/quote] I will give you $10,000 at the end of my life if I never have to read this schtick again.
r2Dtoo Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 Double post, yo. Which I should give props? Hmmmm....I know, BOTH of them!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1334450491' post='2417922'] Double post, yo. Which I should give props? Hmmmm....I know, BOTH of them! [/quote] Copycat.
r2Dtoo Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 You would think so. I'm too drunk to notice you did the samething.
sidemunch88 Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 lol weak sauce [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1334451607' post='2417939'] You would think so. I'm too drunk to notice you did the samething. [/quote]
PhuturePriest Posted April 15, 2012 Author Posted April 15, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1334442648' post='2417868'] I will give you $10,000 at the end of my life if I never have to read this schtick again. [/quote] Show me the ten thousand dollars.
iheartjp2 Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 [quote name='sidemunch88' timestamp='1334338038' post='2417080'] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsxndhzO4G1qgyalu.gif[/img] [/quote] "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"
AnneLine Posted April 15, 2012 Posted April 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334438791' post='2417841'] It may have been the wrong town. I live in Greensburg, not Greenville. [/quote] Consider yourself Propped - I am out. Actually, we're both right. I did looke up 'Greenville' and it said, sure you aren't looking for 'Greensberg'?' So Yup, I did find the photos of your town flying to the next state. Unbelievable. Kept wondering if I really WAS watching your house blow away. Incredible....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now