Dta's Countdown Thread

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1337051698' post='2430747']

I am gonna miss you something awful! I am sorry that you had to deal with my extreme amount of weirdness.....but I know you love me just as the same!
[/quote]

You got that right. ;)

I just finished packing up my room at home. I threw out four black bags of stuff my life doesnt need anymore.

3 days til I leave for Rome. 24 days til I get back. 84 days til entrance, and I still have yet to buy a single thing on the list. :P

• Like 3
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deus te Amat

• Lil Red

• MissScripture

• OnlySunshine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100 days!

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1336022671' post='2426438'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/math-ninja-Dom-sis.gif[/img] [/quote]

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1336443021' post='2428409'] Why do amazing people have to leave me??? [/quote] You could always go with them...

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1337705460' post='2433702']
You got that right. ;)

I just finished packing up my room at home. I threw out four black bags of stuff my life doesnt need anymore.

3 days til I leave for Rome. 24 days til I get back. 84 days til entrance, and I still have yet to buy a single thing on the list. :P
[/quote]
Maybe you could get some of the things you need in Rome!

• Like 1

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1337705460' post='2433702']
You got that right. ;)

[/quote]

;)

ROME?? amesome!!! :P

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

53 days :nun2:

There are so many jumbled thoughts in my mind that I want to share but can't express at the moment because FIFTY-THREE DAYS!

• Like 3

Thought for today.

God died for our sins, yes, but not because of our imperfections, but in spite of them. He died because he chooses to see only the good in us.