Dta's Countdown Thread

In the middle of the party, LilRed got a phone call from a priest friend she had invited -- two of my sisters were with him and wanted to talk to me! Neither of us knew the other would be in her state... Definitely a godincidence. And amesome one.

Also, LilRed is the bestest.

• Like 2
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deus te Amat

• Lil Red

• MissScripture

• OnlySunshine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100 days!

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1336022671' post='2426438'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/math-ninja-Dom-sis.gif[/img] [/quote]

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1336443021' post='2428409'] Why do amazing people have to leave me??? [/quote] You could always go with them...

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1343004769' post='2457945']
In the middle of the party, LilRed got a phone call from a priest friend she had invited -- two of my sisters were with him and wanted to talk to me! Neither of us knew the other would be in her state... Definitely a godincidence. And amesome one.

Also, LilRed is the bestest.
[/quote]

Totally rad!!! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Alright, well, the Red family is amesome. I was barely out of the car when I was tackled by Red junior. Literally tackled. He was so cute. Then Red made me a delicious lunch. And then I hung out with her kiddos. Followed by the whirlwind Catholic tour of her town, such as it is. That was fun. Nap time was next -- much needed by then.

The party was lots of fun - I hope I didn't embarrass Red too much. I got the phone call from the Sisters...

The next day, her dad took me riding in his Porsche and we went to an antique car show, both of which were amazing.

Red then took me out for delicious burritoes and coffee. And then I went and stalked the sisters.

The end.

• Like 6

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1343358882' post='2459216']
Knee length cotton black slips, with a slit for running.

Help.
[/quote]
One of the ladies at my parish has a daughter who is a ND she mention the cotton slips were one of the harder things to find. I think she said they ended up buying her daughters from a lady in PA. If you want I can ask her if she has the contact info.

• Like 1