Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't get into the specifics, but[font="Lucida Grande, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#000000"][size=2] [/size][/color][/font]myself and my fiancee are in dire need of prayer. Some truly awful things happened this weekend, and I don't know where, or how, to get us free from this.

Posted

If you need a friend, honey, I'm here. Hugs and prayers.

Posted

I'm on it. Prayers to you both.

i<3franciscans
Posted

Ditto. *Hugs*

PhuturePriest
Posted

I will certainly pray for you.

Posted

You've got our prayers.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Consider it done. Sorry you're dealing with something obviously really, really crappy.

CatherineM
Posted

Prayers

Posted

On it.

HopefulBride
Posted

Prayers for you both

eagle_eye222001
Posted
:amen:
Marie-Therese
Posted

You got it man. If you want to talk FB me.

Posted

Just so you can all orient your prayers, my fiancée had a miscarriage on Friday...so, that's that. She's also had walking pneumonia and severe sleep deprivation for the last 8 weeks.

She needs serious prayer. I haven't touched a set of rosary beads in years now...but this has driven me to my knees...

Posted

I am so sorry to hear this. You and your fiancee are in my prayers.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

O dearie I am so sorry, give her a gentle hug from us, and a great big one to you. You are both in our prayers.

Posted

Most definitely have my prayers.

I could say something totally ridiculous like "well if there was a miscarriage it prolly means it wasn't God's will." Instead I'll stick with reality and say...: that smells of elderberries hard core

I'll offer liturgy of the hours this evening specifically for your intentions.

Posted

{{{{{{{{Kujo}}}}}}}}

You are being prayed for. Take care of her, but take care of your heart too, OK? Give it all to Him. :console:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1338850729' post='2440840']
O dearie I am so sorry, give her a gentle hug from us, and a great big one to you. You are both in our prayers.
[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better.

Kujo, I am so, so sorry for your loss. This is one of those things that is truly heartbreaking. I know nothing I can say will be consolation enough, so please just be assured of our prayers for you both. I hope you can find some solace in them.

MissScripture
Posted

Oh no! Prayers! My heart breaks for the two of you. :ohno: Lots and lots of prayers. I'll offer a rosary for you two and your baby.

Posted

Devastating news, I'll be praying for your entire family.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...