Lil Red Posted June 4, 2012 Posted June 4, 2012 kujo....nothing any of us will say can make your heart or her heart feel better. just grieve, and know that you are both being held in prayer. i don't mean that lightly either. if you need [i]anything[/i], please know that myself and several other women here have been where your fiancee is now. we would be more than happy to help you and her through this. love, me
BG45 Posted June 4, 2012 Posted June 4, 2012 I'm so sorry Matt, you and your fiancee definitely have my prayers.
HisChildForever Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338849983' post='2440834'] Just so you can all orient your prayers, my fiancée had a miscarriage on Friday...so, that's that. She's also had walking pneumonia and severe sleep deprivation for the last 8 weeks. She needs serious prayer. I haven't touched a set of rosary beads in years now...but this has driven me to my knees... [/quote] Oh no!!! Many prayers
Anomaly Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 Kujo, I'm saddened to learn of you and your fiance's loss. If there is anything I can do for either of you, I sincerely offer it to you.
Maggyie Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 (edited) I am so sorry your baby has died. My husband and I are thinking of you tonight. Is the doctor willing to do something to help her sleep? Praying for peace for you. Edited June 5, 2012 by Maggie
AnneLine Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 Kujo, my prayers and my love as well. Let us know if we can help in any way -- we can't PM you, so please don't hesitate to ask if you need help..... all three of you are part of our phamily too.... and we grieve with you.
Vincent Vega Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 I'm not far from you. PM or email if there's anything at all I can do.
AnneLine Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 Kujo... I'm a grief counselor. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Others are available to help.... If you and/or your girlfriend need to connect with someone, if you are in California there is a group called HAND (Helping After Neonatal Death) that helps people who have lost a baby before or after birth. They have a lot of on-line resources, and links to help you find support. This page even has info on other resources all around the U.S. : [url="http://www.handonline.org/resources/groups.html"]http://www.handonline.org/resources/groups.html[/url] I'm not on facebook, but some of the PMers who are on facebook know how to connect with me.....
Lil Red Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 i believe kujo is nearby to florida? kujo, we are praying hard for her!
Jesus_lol Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 Im praying for the both of you, man, Im so sorry to hear this. If you want to vent, or anything FB me.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338860713' post='2440989'] Things are bad. Please God... [/quote] Kujo, you and A. are in my most fervent prayers.
Maggyie Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 My soul is deprived of peace, I have forgotten what happiness is; I tell myself my future is lost, all that I hoped for from the LORD. The thought of my homeless poverty is wormwood and gall; remembering it over and over leaves my soul downcast within me. But I will call this to mind, as my reason to have hope: The favors of the LORD are not exhausted, his mercies are not spent; They are renewed each morning, so great is his faithfulness. My portion is the LORD, says my soul; therefore will I hope in him. Good is the LORD to one who waits for him, to the soul that seeks him; It is good to hope in silence for the saving help of the LORD. From Lamentations For those who trust in God, in the pain of sorrow there is consolation, in the face of despair there is hope, in the midst of death there is life. N. and N., as we mourn the death of your child we place ourselves in the hands of God and ask for strength, for healing, and for love. Lord, God of all creation we bless and thank you for your tender care. Receive this life you created in love and comfort your faithful people in their time of loss with the assurance of your unfailing mercy. [url="http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/liturgicalyear/prayers/view.cfm?id=711"]Blessing of parents after a miscarriage[/url]
AnneLine Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 (edited) Kujo, this is the same info as is in the link above, but it is a PDF. I can't vouch for any of the out-of-California groups, but I know the HAND people are good. Most of these groups can refer you to someone near you and/or have a 24 hour hotline. If necessary, see if there is a 24 hour suicide prevention number -- they will also know how to contact the right people and can also support you at any time of the day or night. Praying for you and your girl friend, Kujo..... [url="http://www.handonline.org/pdf/SupportGroups.pdf"]http://www.handonlin...pportGroups.pdf[/url] Edited June 5, 2012 by AnneLine
kujo Posted June 5, 2012 Author Posted June 5, 2012 She is has been picked up and taken home by her mother and father. There was some bad stuff tonight and I think she is going to need some pretty serious psychological assistance now. Thankfully my mother drove up to stay with me for the night. Ive had a few drinks so I'm sad and inebriated. I miss her already. I feel like my heart is dying, and I'm angry. Not at her. I'm mad. Thanks for the prayers.
AnneLine Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 Kujo -- still praying and watching to see if you need anything from us tonight. Sad and angry are really normal... call one of the hotlines if you need to talk to somebody... Glad you and her parents are there for your fiancee. Try to get some rest and watch the alcohol because it can make you feel more depressed. (Not trying to tell you what to do... just concerned about you.) Lovingly, AnneLine
Marie-Therese Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 Dude, I love you and your girl, even though I haven't met her. Anything you need, say the word.
Spem in alium Posted June 5, 2012 Posted June 5, 2012 That's dreadful. Many prayers and thoughts for you, your fiancee & your baby.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now