r2Dtoo Posted June 15, 2012 Posted June 15, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1339794337' post='2445179'] Everyone can be celibate because everything is possible with God. That was my point. Some people are not called to be and that is fine, but they could remain celibate technically. It doesn't work after a few tries. You were in the Navy, you should know when you get knocked down you get back up on the horse. If it doesn't work at first, try it again. It will work eventually. It is not easy, it never was easy, and nobody claimed it was easy. I know just how not easy it is. But you know what? I tried again and again, and I eventually learned self-mastery. It's been almost a year now without one problem. It's possible. The question lies within how dedicated you are. It is of course easy to lose hope. I lost hope many times. But you try anyway. I know some people that had to try for fifteen years and they finally quit for good. I was a fortunate case and it was only a problem for me for three years. Every person is different and some struggle more. But that doesn't mean you get the luxury to quit, and it definitely doesn't give you the right to claim everyone needs sex because you have self-mastery problems. [/quote] You realize that this really doesn't mean much coming from a 14 year old? More than likely were just two different people. Oh, and once again I never said everyone needs sex. Edited June 15, 2012 by r2Dtoo
PhuturePriest Posted June 15, 2012 Posted June 15, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339794472' post='2445181'] You realize that this really doesn't mean much coming from a 14 year old? More than likely were just two different people. Oh, and once again I never said everyone needs sex. [/quote] I will say one last thing since I know you are doing this to simply say all of the forums are taken over by you: I'm fifteen.
r2Dtoo Posted June 15, 2012 Posted June 15, 2012 (edited) Very well. Carry on Future Priestly Dudeling. Edited June 15, 2012 by r2Dtoo
r2Dtoo Posted June 15, 2012 Posted June 15, 2012 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' timestamp='1339795289' post='2445189'] R2.... just one question. Why are you here? [/quote] Because I am not anywhere else.
Lil Red Posted June 15, 2012 Posted June 15, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339799317' post='2445206'] Because I am not anywhere else. [/quote] what a cop-out.
Adrestia Posted June 15, 2012 Posted June 15, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339792228' post='2445150'] Those desires did not go away. [/quote] The desire isn't supposed to go away, you are supposed to be in control of your actions anyway.
cmotherofpirl Posted June 16, 2012 Posted June 16, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339729607' post='2444887'] Congratulations on being brainwashed by the Catholic Church. People do need sex. Happy mastur--er, never mind. That might be a banned word here. Laters. [/quote] Give me a list of all the people who have died from lack of sex.....
PhuturePriest Posted June 16, 2012 Posted June 16, 2012 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1339811289' post='2445249'] Give me a list of all the people who have died from lack of sex..... [/quote] An error occurred. You have reached your maximum quota of positive votes for the day.
Groo the Wanderer Posted June 16, 2012 Posted June 16, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339729607' post='2444887'] Congratulations on being brainwashed by the Catholic Church. People do need sex. [/quote] Dude. In all charity that is so dumb. If you are joking, its not really funny and pretty lame. If you are serious, then I am ashamed for you in your ignorance.
Ash Wednesday Posted June 16, 2012 Posted June 16, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1339799317' post='2445206'] Because I am not anywhere else. [/quote] Right, but why do you continue to post here on phatmass? Do you have a point? You could just continue to play childish games and say "No" if you like. I'd leave it at that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now