An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

What did Versailles look like before Louis XIV? How did the small hunting lodge of Louis XIII become the largest Palace in Europe? What embellishments did the young Sun King want in his Palace of festivities and amusements? Did you know that the Hall of Mirrors was originally a terrace overlooking the gardens?

Here's a razzle dazzle computer animation answering those questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X235vpOToVU&feature=youtu.be

razzle dazzle story.

When Kylie Hodgson gave birth to twin daughters by caesarean section on April 7, 2005, she was just happy that they had arrived safely, but when the midwife handed them over for her to hold that she noticed the difference between them. Remee, who weighed 5lb 15oz, was blonde and fair skinned. Her sister Kian, born a minute later weighing 6lb, was black. "It was a shock when I realised that my twins were two different colours," said Kylie, 19. "But it doesn't matter to us - they are just our two gorgeous little girls."

The amazing conception happened after two eggs were fertilised at the same time in the womb. Both Kylie and her partner Remi Horder, 17, are of mixed race. Their mothers are both white and their fathers are black. According to the Multiple Births Foundation, baby Kian must have inherited the black genes from both sides of the family, whilst Remee inherited the white ones.

Kylie, from Nottingham, discovered she was pregnant in the summer of 2004 and a scan at the Queen's Medical Centre revealed that twins were on the way. "It was a shock at first to discover I was expecting as we hadn't been trying for a family," she said. "I had my 14-week scan and the sonographer ran the scanner over my stomach and announced that I was carrying twins. We couldn't believe it. Neither of us could take our eyes off the scanner - you could just see two of everything, even the outline of their little noses. We were both overwhelmed."

Remee_and_Kian_Hodgson.jpg

Read more : http://www.incrediblebirths.com/Remee-Kian-Hodgson.html