An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trisha's Multifarious Musings

xTrishaxLynnx

So We have this staff member that went on hiatus and he is coming back tomorrow. He is bit of a prankster and since he is coming back on April Fool's the residents and the staff have decided to pull pranks. Since it is so close to Easter,we have decided that we are going to color raw eggs for him. hehehe. I can't wait for the reaction.

Are you all going to hide them around the building?  (Sounds like a good one though.  I'm going to tell my students they have a pop quiz...then be like "APRIL FOOLS!")

No. We are going put them in the fridge. It is due to Regs with the raw eggs. Anything raw needs to be refridge. :S

Well that works too...can't fault anyone for actually obeying the law while managing to prank at the same time!

Yeah. I don't want to get the facility in trouble. Our Ombuds will think it is real funny while not breaking the law.

DiscerningCatholic

I'm trying to come up with one for my Tumblr. I run a Catholic blog, mostly doing apologetics and talking about discernment. Here were my ideas:

• Say that I'm leaving the Church. Problem: Nobody'd ever fall for it. And I'd have to re-do my entire blog. And delete the majority of my posts. 
  • Say I discerned out. Problem: That might actually happen, so "crying wolf" right now wouldn't be smart. 
  • Say I want to be a woman priest. Problem: Same as the first set of problems.

:doh: I'M SO CATHOLIC I CAN'T EVEN PULL PRANKS