An Old School Catholic Message Board

Difficult-to-find Items For Postulancy

OnlySunshine

I had a look at the links you added. Thanks for helping. The thing is though, a lot of them, I don't think would be suitable. They aren't all that plain (and not that long when you check the length!). 

Nevermind, it'll be one of those things I might have to make...or go to a tailor for. I'll cross that bridge if and when the time comes. I still have time, but I thought I would check a few things out in the meantime. 

And yes, Mater - we missed you! I'm sure I've spoken to you before several years ago before you miraculously disappeared! It's nice to have you back, esp to help a friend. I know Carla through our Vocations Chat on FB. :)

God bless x

I think the key to finding good long brown skirts is looking at modest clothing websites.  I found these:

Iram Skirt

Shumaysah Skirt

Bilqis Skirt

Nuzhah Skirt

Cotton and Bamboo Gored Skirt

Alana Cotton Skirt

Pocketed Cotton Skirt

Angled Pleated Skirt

Basic Brown Skirt

They also have a US website too. The skirts are wonderful (finding long plain skirts with pockets can be hard but they have a few options.

Also for those trying to find long woolen coats they have those too. Most under 100 dollars!

I'm very limited in the time I can spend on websites other than schoolwork.  I'm juggling 5 classes this semester because I'm supposed to finish these classes to graduate on time in the Fall.  My hours at work also increased, so I'm at either school or work 5 days a week.  My websites are still active on Weebly, but I'm unable to update them as often as I have in the past. 

I guess I'll be able to be more active when I get these classes finished in May and start my pre-internship classes in the summer.  :)