franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 So good people, are you all dead? Post here, dead or alive.
MIKolbe Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 i am pretty sure i am alive, but ask my wife, she'll know for sure.
Lil Red Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1344008366' post='2462027'] So good people, are you all dead? Post here, dead or alive. [/quote] well, i've had two cups of coffee, so i guess i qualify as "alive".
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 I wrassled a 3 year old boy into a pretty handsome haircut this morning. Most definitely alive.
homeschoolmom Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1344008854' post='2462042'] I wrassled a 3 year old boy into a pretty handsome haircut this morning. Most definitely alive. [/quote] <sigh> Wish I could wrassle my 13 year old into one....
Lil Red Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1344008506' post='2462032'] i am pretty sure i am alive, but ask my wife, she'll know for sure. [/quote] i checked with her. she's says you're dead. she also said you'd know why.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1344008903' post='2462043'] <sigh> Wish I could wrassle my 13 year old into one.... [/quote] Have you tried bribing him with candy and pinning him down with one leg yet?
franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2012 Author Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344008960' post='2462045'] i checked with her. she's says you're dead. she also said you'd know why. [/quote]
Amppax Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0IMDgqCXl90/T7e_dWQKI1I/AAAAAAAALAM/f9NRc7wV3tQ/s1600/gratefuldead.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344008960' post='2462045'] i checked with her. she's says you're dead. she also said you'd know why. [/quote] if it has anything to do with the racoon playing the drums in the pantry... I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THAT!!!!
arfink Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 CAFFEINEEEEEEEE I'm probably alive. Just a tad twitchy.
Nunsense Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Maybe it's just incredibly tired and in need of a nap?
Amppax Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Although it HAS seemed to slow down since I was first here, but I think that's more a byproduct of getting acclimated to the phorum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now