xTrishaxLynnx Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1344097996' post='2462663'] Would anybody in here, who is still alive, like me to pick up some Chick-fil-a for them? [/quote] Don't tease. I haven't had Chick-fil-a in over a year and will probably have to wait quite a bit longer before I have it again.
Amppax Posted August 5, 2012 Posted August 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1344127166' post='2462784'] If the forum is dead, chat killed it. [/quote] Navo Edited August 5, 2012 by Amppax
TheresaThoma Posted August 5, 2012 Posted August 5, 2012 but Navo sent a letter recently! Don't be too sad!
Amppax Posted August 5, 2012 Posted August 5, 2012 [quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1344139126' post='2462842'] but Navo sent a letter recently! Don't be too sad! [/quote] WHAT!?!?? WHEN?????????????????????? AND HOW DID I MISS THIS?????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now