BG45 Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='Hubertus' timestamp='1344020944' post='2462246'] Wow. Have they never seen anyone weld? [/quote] I guess not...the picture of the girl with the hair dryer just goes so well with the paragraph though. We apparently don't understand the mysterious forces that make the hair dryer work! [size=1][sub]Though in all honesty the 11th point of that review is how they had to include a disclaimer at the beginning basically saying science is only involved because they weren't legally allowed to publish it as a science textbook without some science.[/sub][/size]
Amppax Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344020812' post='2462245'] Those puffy jacket/vest thing? SUPER HAWT [/quote] Especially on EMHC's.
BG45 Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 We should all probably be posting to the bad Catholic thread, especially as we dwell upon these fluffy vest EMHC thoughts.
Jaime Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 if the phorum is dead, I should resurrect the tombstone thread
franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2012 Author Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1344022691' post='2462270'] if the phorum is dead, I should resurrect the tombstone thread [/quote] DO IT!
MissScripture Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1344015973' post='2462172'] So we need a thread about Immodest People being put to death in Iran? We could hit modesty, presidential politics, the death penalty, Islam, (somehow Israel), and probably homosexuality all in one thread! Edit: Fixed some typos. Dear goodness school comp, don't make me slam down keys to make every letter appear. [/quote] You forgot pantaloons. I know it could come under the modesty portion, but I think women in pantaloons are a big enough deal that they warrant their own mention.
BG45 Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1344022662' post='2462268'] What is EMHC? [/quote] Emergency Medical Hologram Commander...erm...I mean...Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion. [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1344022969' post='2462273'] You forgot pantaloons. I know it could come under the modesty portion, but I think women in pantaloons are a big enough deal that they warrant their own mention. [/quote] I did forget pantaloons. Darn, I tried to hit every hot button PM had. Also should the thread somehow work in the Latin Mass? "I feel that immodestly dressed EMHCs should not be female nor wearing pantaloons during an Iranian Latin Mass and should possibly be stoned for immodesty for also lacking their mantillas as everyone discussed homosexuality"?
arfink Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Meanwhile junior will be playing in his mom's mantilla and blowing his nose on it.
GeorgiiMichael Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 Is it immodest for a man to wear a kilt that shows a nice bit of calf?
brianthephysicist Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1344008366' post='2462027'] So good people, are you all dead? Post here, dead or alive. [/quote] stytyjdtyj rth trg rre 5 jyjtyp
Clare~Therese Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 [img]http://www.consumerqueen.com/consumerqueenwp/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/250px-Tombstone_pizza.jpg[/img]
mysisterisalittlesister Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 The Phorum's not dead, it is surely alive!
BG45 Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1344034935' post='2462435'] stytyjdtyj rth trg rre 5 jyjtyp [/quote] Sounds like a zombie to me...
TheresaThoma Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 Pretty sure I am alive.... Check back on Monday though.
fides' Jack Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 Would anybody in here, who is still alive, like me to pick up some Chick-fil-a for them?
Amppax Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1344097996' post='2462663'] Would anybody in here, who is still alive, like me to pick up some Chick-fil-a for them? [/quote] yes, I'll PM you my address.
GeorgiiMichael Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1344097996' post='2462663'] Would anybody in here, who is still alive, like me to pick up some Chick-fil-a for them? [/quote] Yes, please.
MIKolbe Posted August 4, 2012 Posted August 4, 2012 [quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1344097996' post='2462663'] Would anybody in here, who is still alive, like me to pick up some Chick-fil-a for them? [/quote] you don't understand the internet, do you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now